No products in the cart.
Working Capital Management in Times of Crisis – Cash is King
WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT IN TIMES OF CRISIS
– CASH IS KING
May 15 10:30am
The world is talking about how to keep ourselves healthy to avoid the COVID 19 virus.
In contrast, in the business world, entrepreneurs and financial managers are also checking the financial health of their business. And the term they use is not virus but “Working Capital”.
Working capital is a common measure of a company’s liquidity, efficiency, and overall health. And when liquidity is a major concern, Cash will always be King!
- Review the business cashflows and identify specific funding requirements. An accurate and credible forecast will be a prerequisite for a successful engagement with banks and creditors. Analyzing the crisis period and the recovery & ramp-up period that will follow is crucial.
- Carefully consider banks & lenders, creditors, employees and customer positions in preparing a revised business plan. Managing receivables will be crucial in trading through this crisis.
- The emphasis for all stakeholders should be on preserving the viability of the business in the short term, while also protecting value until the macro environment stabilizes and recovers.
- Though the end of the current crisis is uncertain, identifying when your business can begin to trade profitably again and generate positive cashflow will be crucial.
SPEAKER – ORLY P. TUGOB (CPA, MBA Candidate, Toastmaster, Philippine Association of Professional Speakers)
Orly has more than 25 years of banking experience. He assumed key positions in banks until he resigned as Vice President for Trust Banking. He has participated in negotiation for bank mergers, business acquisitions and commercial loans syndication. As a former loans officer, portfolio manager and investment consultant, he has examined business plans and walked through a wide spectrum of business operations. As a result, he discovered the success formula of many organizations – continuous human resource training.
He is a USAID and Asian Foundation recipient of scholarship program on Mediation in Business, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution.
As a trainer, Orly mixes humor, motivational, ‘edutainment’ and ‘storyteaching’ techniques. He moves the business model from the workshop to the workplace using cases drawn from experience. He has been teaching negotiation skills, conflict resolution, accounting for non-accountants and effective oral communication for more than 10 years now to various organizations. Orly collaborated in designing and delivering the Curriculum-Based Training Program to SM Mall Managers since 2008.
For two consecutive years, Orly represented the Philippines at Toastmasters International Speech Contests in San Antonio, Texas and Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A. He won 2nd runner-up among contestants from all countries outside the United States and Canada.
Limited slots available. Register now.
Powermax FREE live webinars are short but sweet, concise, and to the point discussion of relevant topics using Zoom technology.
Aside from giving you a panoramic perspective on this important subject, not to mention the practical tips and techniques, they will also give you an opportunity not just to evaluate the webinar sessions but also the style of the speakers.
Hopefully, this will encourage you to register for the paid webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
Even for FREE Webinars, you must register in order to be able to join. Likewise, you will be asked to Check Out. Don’t worry, you will not pay anything for the free webinar of your choice, unless, of course, you upgrade to Paid Webinars.
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information about joining the live webinar.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.