Top Techniques to Improve Collection for 2021
Featured Speaker: Prof. Ricky De Vera
Certified Business Consultant – Japan/Singapore
Behavioral Psychologist/EQ – USA
January 20, 2021
1:30pm – 4:30pm
Regular Rate Php 1,499.00 + VAT starting January 14, 2021
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until January 13, 2021
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 or more pax
Inclusive of the Webinar Session and the Digital Certificate
TOP TECHNIQUES TO IMPROVE COLLECTION FOR 2021
2020 has been one of the most disruptive years for any business. As we come into the year 2021 it would be important to learn the lessons of the previous year and even introduce enhancements into the efforts to pursue collections in 2021.
As many have forecasted, the Pandemic would still be present in 2021 as well as the need to now recover, thus many companies, associations and individuals shall be prioritizing whom they would pay their obligations, when they would pay and the arrangements for their settlements.
This webinar was crafted to then revolve on these challenges and the initiative or techniques that can be taken for collection efforts entering 2021.
- Learn and understand from the collection situations and concerns of 2020-the start of the Covid19 pandemic.
- Internalize events and situations that would lead into the challenges in 2021 for collection and debt management.
- Insight on the techniques and initiatives that could be considered for a better 2021 productive efforts on collection of debts.
A three-hour informative and interesting webinar session that builds capabilities in collection knowledge in these times.
2020: A Wake-up-Call Year for Collection Management: What Happened
A walkthrough of the realizations that caught millions of companies unaware of the impact of the Pandemic to their collection plans and goals.
Learning from The Concerns and Challenges Of 2020 – Moving Into 2021
Insights into what can be learned from 2020 that would provide a better readiness to the Collection team’s efforts and activities.
What Are the Issues and Events That Would Face 2021 Collection Efforts?
Analysis of 2021, the issues, situations and events that would shape how the manner of debt collections would be influenced with the ongoing Pandemic and other economic challenges of 2021
Build the Momentum: Techniques and Initiatives For 2021 Collection Approaches
Identification of improvements and techniques that would be appropriately considered in the development of collection efforts for 2021
Improve Your Collection Team’s Productivity: How to Be on Top of Situations
Develop the approach for the Collection team and its members to go beyond the conventional styles and create a more “holistic” focus for 2021.
Moving Forward: How Creditor and Debtor Relations Will Evolve In 2021
What, Which, How to implement the techniques and initiatives for a meaningful 2021 Collection effort.
RESOURCE SPEAKER – Prof. Ricky De Vera
- International Management & Process Trainer – Singapore/Japan (AOTS/JICA)
- Lead Strategic Facilitator – ASEAN Center of People Competency Excellence
- International Certified Sales/Service Trainer – Australia/New Zealand/
- 1st Filipino Certified Instructor Leadership/Strategic Innovation -Germany
- Certified Facilitator/Coach Ken Blanchard Situational Leadership, USA
- EQ/Behavioral Psychology Mentor/Coach – Daniel Goleman /DISK/NLP
LIMITED SLOTS. Limited slots are available. To avoid last-minute delays and inconveniences, we advise you to please register at the latest two days or one day before the webinar event.
REGISTRATION. You must register or be registered by someone else to be able to join our webinars. Webinar access links are strictly sent through email therefore make sure you indicate the right email addresses for the participants. Please indicate how many participants you wish to include before hitting the REGISTER NOW button.
CHECK OUT. When you go to the Checkout Page, double-check the number of participants you have to register, if you change your mind or wish to make last-minute adjustments, do not forget to update your cart by clicking the UPDATE CART button. Once everything is final, you may now click the PROCEED TO CHECK OUT button.
BILLING DETAILS AND THE NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS. On the upper portion, you have to enter your details (esp. your email address) as the one paying for the registration. Underneath, you have to enter the details (esp. the email addresses) of the participants you wish to join the webinar.
POWERMAX provides three (3) payment options:
(1) Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer
(3) PayPal/Credit or Debit Card Through PayPal
Bank Deposit or Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash
If you choose Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer or G-Cash, you have to send the proof of payment to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: Proof of payment must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to send the proof of payment to email@example.com means the participants will not receive the webinar links even if the proof of payment is sent to other contact details of Powermax or its representatives (e.g., Facebook, Messenger, Viber, other email addresses, etc.).
Payment Through PayPal
If you choose to pay for your registration using PayPal you may do so. Please take note that PayPal also accepts Debit Cards and Credit Cards bearing the VISA and Mastercard logo. Unlike the Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, the PayPal process automatically updates our system to issue the participants their access to our webinars.
WEBINAR ACCESS LINKS. Once payment is made and verified, we can activate the spot on the webinar then we can send the webinar access links to the email addresses of the participants – this only goes with Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash. However, for payments made using PayPal, the activation process is automatic. Note that your webinar access link cannot be shared with anyone else. If you cannot attend on the date and time of the webinar kindly advise us at the latest one day ahead.
POWER WEBINARS. Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – www.powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Definition of Terms
- REGISTRANT – The person who has registered himself or other people for a webinar of Powermax
- ENROLLEE(S) – The person(s) registered by the REGISTRANT
- PAID REGISTRANT – The registrant who has paid in full for the registration of the ENROLLEE(S)
- ATTENDEE(S) – The enrollee(s) who has / have actually attended the webinar
- The Official Receipts will be made available for pick up at the office of
Powermax Consulting Group. If you need a soft copy, we can take a picture of it and send you a copy online. However, if you want the physical copy delivered to your office, you can arrange with and pay for a local courier service like Lalamove or Grab Express.
- Sharing of the presentation materials depends on the webinar speaker.
(a) Some speakers willingly share their materials while others don’t.
(b) For the speakers who are willing to share their presentation materials
- Some prefer that the materials be sent in advance while others prefer that they be sent after the webinar
- Some prefer that the handouts to be given to the attendees are different from the PowerPoint files that they use and will not share the PPT files
Powermax cannot guarantee that the presentation materials of each webinar will be shared, or shared in advance, or will be the same as the PPT file of the speaker.
- Any form of video, image or audio recording during the webinar is not allowed unless with the express permission of the speaker and the management of Powermax Consulting Group.
- Your registration fee entitles your enrollee(s) to a slot in a webinar you have paid for but no record of the video of the webinar will be given.
- If an enrollee fails to join the webinar because Powermax fails to give the webinar link, the payment of his / her REGISTRANT will be refunded in full or if the REGISTRANT prefers, the payment will be rolled over to other webinars of his / her choice.
- If an enrollee advises Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar that he / she cannot attend it, the payment for that slot will be rolled over to another webinar. But if he / she avails of the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials), the payment cannot be rolled over to another webinar.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar and also fails to advise Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar, the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials) will be given to him / her but there will be no option for rollover.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar because of a technical glitch on his / her device but other enrollees manage to join the said webinar, there will be no liability on the part of Powermax unless it can be established that there is a clear fault by a representative of Powermax.
- Certificates will be given to the ATTENDEES only.
- Questions or clarifications about the subject matter of a webinar can only be entertained by the speakers during the holding of the webinar. After the webinar, the speaker cannot be obliged to answer them through email, Facebook chat or some other means.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!
₱1,499.00 + VAT
Top Techniques to Improve Collection for 2021
₱1,499.00 + VAT