The COVID19 pandemic is causing stress, anxiety, and fear that deeply affect employee engagement and productivity. In this webinar, the participants will be able to take away research-based personal wellbeing strategies based on brain science and growth mindset. These strategies are critical in thriving in the new normal. Bonus: mini retreat.
“The webinar was truly an eye-opener for me. I believe that the first step of progress will always be to acknowledge that a growth mindset is necessary. Although there are setbacks, we should always be reminded that no matter how down we currently are, there is always an opportunity to stand up and shake it all off.”
-Katrina Camille Que, Memory Athlete
“I am so much internally reorganised by your recent webinar about growth mindset. I was especially, touched by the creative visualizations. It was a part of the seminar that wraps it all directed me into the propose of the seminar slowly by visualising my purpose through a vision, an image creation. This activity made me recall what I realised in Think and Grow Rich that image creation (perhaps through writing) accomplishes half of the task to be done in implementing goals.”
-Edmar Oandasan (based in Spain)
SPEAKER – DR. STERLING MIRANDA M. PLATA
* International Certified Workplace Mental Health Leader (Queen’s University, Toronto)
* Growth Mindset Mentor
* Member: Pi Gamma Mu International Honor Society in Social Sciences
* Member, Philippine Association of Professional Speakers, Inc
* Graduated with Distinction Doctor in Arts Major in Language and Literature
* Workplace Mental Health Leadership Certification (Queens University, Canada)
* Whole School Mental Health Leadership Certification (UK)
* Specialist in Language Testing and Assessment (Singapore)
* She helps organizations develop growth mindset and wellbeing strategies to promote resilience and productivity in the New Normal. Her signature mini-retreats have touched thousands of lives.
Limited slots available. Register now.
Powermax FREE live webinars are short but sweet, concise, and to the point discussion of relevant topics using Zoom technology.
Aside from giving you a panoramic perspective on this important subject, not to mention the practical tips and techniques, they will also give you an opportunity not just to evaluate the webinar sessions but also the style of the speakers.
Hopefully, this will encourage you to register for the paid webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
Even for FREE Webinars, you must register in order to be able to join. Likewise, you will be asked to Check Out. Don’t worry, you will not pay anything for the free webinar of your choice, unless, of course, you upgrade to Paid Webinars.
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information about joining the live webinar.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!