In this 20-minute webinar, you’ll discover how to maximize your social media presence to make your business more visible online in spite of the COVID-19 situation:
- The simple strategies you need to implement in your social media posts, so you’ll stand out from your competitors and stay top of mind to your target customers.
- Uncover innovative updates and ideas you can try right away, so you know what will be your next content for your social media channels.
- How to provide informational and helpful content while providing value during this Covid-19 situation.
And much, much more!
Plus, see actual examples of how other businesses leverage this challenging situation to serve and entertain their fans and followers.
You’ll finish this webinar equipped with specific strategies you can implement to make your audience know, like, and trust you, so they become your happy paying customers later on.
MEET PAULA ISAIAH PANGANIBAN
With 12 years of experience in Online Editorial, Publishing, SEO, Paid Media Campaign Set up, Content Marketing for Social Media and Web, Online Reputation Crisis Management from top-tier local and international media companies, with excellent Project Management and Leading skills.
- Senior Digital and Social Marketing, Analytst, Trainer and SEO Specialist – Star News Group (Agency: Microsourcing)
- Digital Content Lead – Stripe Reputation (Agency: Hammerulo)
- Lead Content Specialist – SAYS (Rev Asia BHD. Malaysia)
- Digital Head – St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Content Coordinator / Product Head – ABS-CBN Corporation
- Online Content Producer (Entertainment) – GMA Network
- News Content Editor (for Online) – Aliw Broadcasting Corporation
Please take a look at Paula’s other interesting topic: Savvy Corona Virus Social Media Marketing Tips You Can Steal
Limited slots are available. Hurry! Join us now.
Powermax FREE live webinars are short but sweet, concise, and to the point discussion of relevant topics using Zoom technology.
Aside from giving you a panoramic perspective on this important subject, not to mention the practical tips and techniques, they will also give you an opportunity not just to evaluate the webinar sessions but also the style of the speakers.
Hopefully, this will encourage you to register for the paid webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a properly working webinar streaming device
Even for FREE Webinars, you must register in order to be able to join. Likewise, you will be asked to Check Out. Don’t worry, you will not pay anything for the free webinar of your choice, unless, of course, you upgrade to Paid Webinars.
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information about joining the live webinar.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!