TELEPHONE ETIQUETTE: DO'S, DON'TS TIPS AND TRICKS
TELEPHONE ETIQUETTE: DO’S, DON’TS TIPS AND TRICKS
Featured Speaker: Ms. Carolina D. Tan, AICI CIP
Corporate Trainer & Online Learning Facilitator
November 20, 2020
2:00pm – 5:00pm
Regular Rate Php 1,499.00 + VAT starting November 14, 2020
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until November 13, 2020
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 or more pax
Inclusive of the Webinar Session and the Digital Certificate
How do you represent yourself & your business to customers superbly via telephone communication?
How do you seal your greeting, tone of voice, choice of words and close a call that ends positively with clients?
TELEPHONE ETIQUETTE refers to the way you use manners & tact to define yourself and the company you are standing for. How you communicate on the phone when people do not see you reflects on your professional image, and that in turn affects the competence of your organization. With proper training, you can be assured that information flows smoothly and precisely as it should be.
“TELEPHONE ETIQUETTE: DO’s, Don’ts, Tips & Tricks” is a must-take! The Top 3 reasons:
- You are best equipped to represent your company and brand with excellence.
- You are able to live & project a professional image and voice that customers will be drawn to.
- You are able to achieve positive results and increase your client satisfaction rating.
- What kind of impressions are created & identifying one’s pivotal role
- Why using proper etiquette is essential when doing business over the phone
- How conducting telephone communication is a reflection of your competence & credibility
- The importance of active listening when on the line with your customers
- How to project a professional & positive attitude in every call
- Identifying the 7 P’s of call handling excellence
- Develop your personal strategies to become the patient professional for your client
- Adapt using positive coping techniques for diffusing an irate caller
- Develop 3 game plans to transition participants from feeling tired to triumphant!
“How a CALLER perceives their first interaction with your business is the basis for which they will forever think of your company. Make it a solid one!”
Module 1. INTRODUCTION
– Welcome participants
– Course overview
– Learning outcomes
Module 2. LEARNING TO LISTEN
– Top tips to improve one’s listening skills on the telephone
– Focus, demonstrating empathy & asking questions
– Eliminating distractions, taking notes, confirm & summarize
Module 3. THE COMPETENT COMMUNICATOR
– Enhancing confidence via non-verbal & verbal communication
– Building positive client relationships through your words
– Get to the point & how to say it
Module 4. PROFESSIONALIZING THE TELEPHONE INTERACTION
– Proper way of placing a call, answer calls, leave & take messages
– Transfer, hold & how to politely end a call
– Tips & tricks of the trade
Module 5. MOVING FORWARD
– Step it up
– Handling irate clients
– Keeping your sanity & drive
Module 6. YOUR PERSONAL GAME PLAN
RESOURCE SPEAKER – Ms. Carolina D. Tan, AICI CIP
- One-On-One Coach
- Group Facilitator
- Corporate Image Consultant
- Keynote Speaker
- Online Trainer
- PRC & HLURB Licensed Real Estate Broker
LIMITED SLOTS. Limited slots are available. To avoid last-minute delays and inconveniences, we advise you to please register at the latest two days or one day before the webinar event.
REGISTRATION. You must register or be registered by someone else to be able to join our webinars. Webinar access links are strictly sent through email therefore make sure you indicate the right email addresses for the participants. Please indicate how many participants you wish to include before hitting the REGISTER NOW button.
CHECK OUT. When you go to the Checkout Page, double-check the number of participants you have to register, if you change your mind or wish to make last-minute adjustments, do not forget to update your cart by clicking the UPDATE CART button. Once everything is final, you may now click the PROCEED TO CHECK OUT button.
BILLING DETAILS AND THE NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS. On the upper portion, you have to enter your details (esp. your email address) as the one paying for the registration. Underneath, you have to enter the details (esp. the email addresses) of the participants you wish to join the webinar.
POWERMAX provides three (3) payment options:
(1) Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer
(3) PayPal/Credit or Debit Card Through PayPal
Bank Deposit or Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash
If you choose Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer or G-Cash, you have to send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Proof of payment must be sent to email@example.com. Failure to send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org means the participants will not receive the webinar links even if the proof of payment is sent to other contact details of Powermax or its representatives (e.g., Facebook, Messenger, Viber, other email addresses, etc.).
Payment Through PayPal
If you choose to pay for your registration using PayPal you may do so. Please take note that PayPal also accepts Debit Cards and Credit Cards bearing the VISA and Mastercard logo. Unlike the Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, the PayPal process automatically updates our system to issue the participants their access to our webinars.
WEBINAR ACCESS LINKS. Once payment is made and verified, we can activate the spot on the webinar then we can send the webinar access links to the email addresses of the participants – this only goes with Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash. However, for payments made using PayPal, the activation process is automatic. Note that your webinar access link cannot be shared with anyone else. If you cannot attend on the date and time of the webinar kindly advise us at the latest one day ahead.
POWER WEBINARS. Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – www.powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Definition of Terms
- REGISTRANT – The person who has registered himself or other people for a webinar of Powermax
- ENROLLEE(S) – The person(s) registered by the REGISTRANT
- PAID REGISTRANT – The registrant who has paid in full for the registration of the ENROLLEE(S)
- ATTENDEE(S) – The enrollee(s) who has / have actually attended the webinar
- The Official Receipts will be made available for pick up at the office of
Powermax Consulting Group. If you need a soft copy, we can take a picture of it and send you a copy online. However, if you want the physical copy delivered to your office, you can arrange with and pay for a local courier service like Lalamove or Grab Express.
- Sharing of the presentation materials depends on the webinar speaker.
(a) Some speakers willingly share their materials while others don’t.
(b) For the speakers who are willing to share their presentation materials
- Some prefer that the materials be sent in advance while others prefer that they be sent after the webinar
- Some prefer that the handouts to be given to the attendees are different from the PowerPoint files that they use and will not share the PPT files
Powermax cannot guarantee that the presentation materials of each webinar will be shared, or shared in advance, or will be the same as the PPT file of the speaker.
- Any form of video, image or audio recording during the webinar is not allowed unless with the express permission of the speaker and the management of Powermax Consulting Group.
- Your registration fee entitles your enrollee(s) to a slot in a webinar you have paid for but no record of the video of the webinar will be given.
- If an enrollee fails to join the webinar because Powermax fails to give the webinar link, the payment of his / her REGISTRANT will be refunded in full or if the REGISTRANT prefers, the payment will be rolled over to other webinars of his / her choice.
- If an enrollee advises Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar that he / she cannot attend it, the payment for that slot will be rolled over to another webinar. But if he / she avails of the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials), the payment cannot be rolled over to another webinar.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar and also fails to advise Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar, the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials) will be given to him / her but there will be no option for rollover.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar because of a technical glitch on his / her device but other enrollees manage to join the said webinar, there will be no liability on the part of Powermax unless it can be established that there is a clear fault by a representative of Powermax.
- Certificates will be given to the ATTENDEES only.
- Questions or clarifications about the subject matter of a webinar can only be entertained by the speakers during the holding of the webinar. After the webinar, the speaker cannot be obliged to answer them through email, Facebook chat or some other means.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!
₱1,499.00 + VAT
TELEPHONE ETIQUETTE: DO'S, DON'TS TIPS AND TRICKS
₱1,499.00 + VAT