No products in the cart.
PROPER HANDLING OF BOOKS OF ACCOUNTS AND OTHER ACCOUNTING RECORDS
May 26 | 2:00pm – 3:30pm
On this live webinar, Atty. Arnold Apdua, CPA , Managing Partner of AAA and Co., CPAs and Former BIR Revenue Officer, will discuss and explain issues related to the immensely important topic “Proper Handling of Books of Accounts and Other Accounting Records”
- Keeping and Preservation of Books of Accounts and Other Accounting Records
- Official Receipts and Commercial or Sales Invoices
- Use of POS, Loose-leaf and Computerized Accounting System
- Reporting of Monthly Sales
- Allowable Deductions
- Withholding Tax Rules
SPEAKER – ATTY. ARNOLD APDUA, CPA
Managing Partner of AAA and Co., CPAs and Former BIR Revenue Officer
- Fifteen (15) years of meaningful experience in tax practice
- Seven (7) years as Revenue Officer of the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and eight (8) years as tax practitioner.
- Tax lawyer of Quasha Ancheta Peña Nolasco Law Office.
- Professor at the University of thee East and Pamantasang ng Lungsod ng Maynila, where he taught accounting and taxation
- Began his professional career as an associate auditor of Sycip Gorres Velayo and Co. (SGV & Co.) in 2004
- Assigned in several BIR Special Task Force such as drafting the BIR Industry Audit Manual and tax compliance audit of government agencies
- Received several commendations from the BIR including consistent Top Revenue Collector in BIR Mandaluyong from 2009 to 2011
- A resource person and speaker for various Continuing Professional Development (CPD) tax seminars
- Served as PICPA WMMC Committee Chairman for Taxation
- A Committee Chairperson for Regulatory of Association of ACPACI
Limited slots are available. Hurry! Join us now.
Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology.
It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills.
Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
You must register in order to be able to join. Likewise, you will be asked to Check Out. Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information about joining the live webinar.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.