No products in the cart.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN THE FACE OF CRISIS – Part 2 – Initiating Initiatives to Manage Crisis
PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN THE FACE OF CRISIS –
Part 2 – Initiating Initiatives to Manage Crisis
May 25 2:000m – 3:30pm
On this live webinar, Mr. Ricky de Vera, MBA, CSP, CMP, will discuss and explain topics related to the immensely important topic “Project Management In The Face Of Crisis Part 2 – Initiating Initiatives To Manage Crisis”
Coming from the insights and knowledge from Part 1, this Part 2 will focus on the critical stages that can be applied towards the development and implementation of strategies and initiatives to manage and address crisis projects and programs.
Main Topics :
- Develop The Crisis Decision Model For Project Management
- Internalize The Stages Of Project Recovery From Crisis Situations
- Understand The Governance Phase In Project Crisis Management
SPEAKER – RICKY DE VERA, MBA, CSP, CMP
Certified Strategic Business Consultant/Adviser Innovation
- International Management & Process Trainer – Singapore/Japan (AOTS/JICA)
- Lead Strategic Facilitator – ASEAN Center Of People Competency Excellence
- International Certified Sales/Service Trainer – Australia/New Zealand/
- 1st Filipino Certified Instructor Leadership/Strategic Innovation -Germany
- Certified Facilitator/Coach Ken Blanchard Situational Leadership, USA
- EQ/Behavioral Psychology Mentor/Coach – Daniel Goleman /DISK/NLP
Limited slots are available. Hurry! Join us now.
Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology.
It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills.
Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
You must register in order to be able to join. Likewise, you will be asked to Check Out. Afterward, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information about joining the live webinar.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.