PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN THE FACE OF CRISIS –
Part 1 – Create Crisis Awareness and Identification Situations
May 25 10:30am – 12:00nn
Businesses calendarize their programs and initiatives while following practices of Project Planning to be systematic and ensure completion dates. However, with the COVID-19 event, this has created the distortion and reality of uncertainty. This Part 1 session will involve how to create awareness and identification of crisis – under the disruptive landscape.
Main Topics :
- Build The Holistic Awareness Mindset In Project Management Systems
- Types Of Situations Possible In Project Management
- Develop The Acumen To Identify Warning Signs For Crisis In PMS
SPEAKER – RICKY DE VERA, MBA, CSP, CMP
Certified Strategic Business Consultant/Adviser Innovation
- International Management & Process Trainer – Singapore/Japan (AOTS/JICA)
- Lead Strategic Facilitator – ASEAN Center Of People Competency Excellence
- International Certified Sales/Service Trainer – Australia/New Zealand/
- 1st Filipino Certified Instructor Leadership/Strategic Innovation -Germany
- Certified Facilitator/Coach Ken Blanchard Situational Leadership, USA
- EQ/Behavioral Psychology Mentor/Coach – Daniel Goleman /DISK/NLP
Limited slots are available. Hurry! Join us now.
Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology.
It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills.
Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
You must register in order to be able to join. Likewise, you will be asked to Check Out. Afterward, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information about joining the live webinar.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!