No products in the cart.
MODERN APPROACHES TO HR
May 27 | 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Are you in tune with the latest updates or best practices? What are the new approaches to Human Resource management? On this live webinar, Dr. Virgel Binghay, Professor & Director for Center for Industry Productivity and Competitiveness, University of the Philippines will discuss and explain the issues related to the immensely interesting topic – Modern Approaches to HR.
– The Organizational Strategic Intent
– HR Planning Framework
– Aligning HR Functions, Activities and Outcomes
– The HR Score Card and Metrics
Competency-Based HR System
– Competency Methodology in Perspective
– Competency Assessment and Profiling
– Applications to Core HR Functions
SPEAKER – DR. VIRGEL BINGHAY
Professor & Director
Center for Industry Productivity and Competitiveness
University of the Philippines
- International lecturer (Australia, Canada, Japan, Germany, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Invited to present papers in Canada and Peru
- Author of a number of books and his articles are published in some of the journals and conference proceedings.
- Issue Editor of the “Philippine Journal of Labor and Industrial Relations”
- Member of different professional organizations including the International Industrial Relations Association (IIRA); and Industrial Relations Association of Academics in Australia; New Zealand (IRAANZ); and ILO Association of the Philippines; etc.
- Expert in corporate planning, organization development, human resource management, industrial relations and quality management.
- Before joining the University of the Philippines, he was connected with the private sector and a government agency – including his stint with San Miguel Corporation as Corporate Labor Relations Manager.
- Recipient of various awards, recognitions and grants including the “2006 HR Leadership Award” (from the World HRD Congress Global HR Excellence Awards, held in Mumbai, India).
- Accredited Voluntary Arbitrator of the Department of Labor & Employment
Limited slots are available. Hurry! Join us now.
Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology.
It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills.
Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
You must register in order to be able to join. Likewise, you will be asked to Check Out. Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information about joining the live webinar.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.