Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
MINIMIZING INCOME TAX FOR BUSINESS AND INDIVIDUALS
MINIMIZING INCOME TAX FOR BUSINESSES AND INDIVIDUALS
Featured Speaker: Mr. Jekell Salosagcol
August 14, 2020
1:00pm – 4:00pm
Regular Rate Php 1,499.00 + VAT starting August 8, 2020
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until August 7, 2020
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 or more pax
Inclusive of the two-part Webinar Session and the Digital Certificate
There is no need to pay more income tax than we have to. Certainly, for those in the know, there are creative but legitimate ways to scale it down both for businesses and individuals. This program will broaden the perspective of the participants to equip them with incisive insights into the labyrinth of income taxation and uncork strategies and tactics to legally minimize income taxes.
* Income Tax for Individuals
* Types of Income
* Types of Individual Taxpayers
* Income Tax for Corporations
* Regular Corporate Income Tax
* Minimum Corporate Income Tax
* Improperly Accumulated Earnings Tax
* Gross income
* Allowable Deductions
* Net Operating Loss Carryover
* Decision to Go Sole Proprietorship or Corporation (Tax Considerations)
* Options to Reduce Taxable Income for Individuals Engaged in Business / Professionals
* Options To Reduce Taxable Income For Corporations
* Understanding Compensation Income Taxation and How To Maximize Tax Exemptions
RESOURCE SPEAKER – MR. JEKELL SALOSAGCOL
Professional Training and Academe
* 2002 to Date CPA Reviewer: Auditing Theory and Practice -CRC -ACE -CPA Review School
* 2006 to Date Resource Speaker: PICPA CPE Seminar son Accounting and Auditing Standards
* 1999 to 2002 CPA Reviewer: Auditing Theory and Practice CPA Review School of the Phils.
* 1996 to 1999 Lecturer: De La Salle University; St. Scholastica’s College; and Colegio de San Juan de Letran.
* Manila Electric Company Accenture Philippines
* Commission on Audit Dole Philippines
* Bureau of Treasury Philippines Association of Local Government Accountants
* Bureau of Internal Revenue National Institute of Accounting Technician
Audit and Consultancy
* 2012 Consultant: Independent Oil Price Review Committee- Department of Energy
* 2011 to date: Audit and PFRS Consultant- Government Service Insurance System
* 2010 to date: Technical and Training Consultant- Reyes Tacandong & Company
* 2008 to date: Consultant: ORT Consulting Group LLC- Chicago II. USA
* 2008 to 2010: Vice-President for US Operations: Theorem Global Business Outsourcing Inc.
* 1995 to 1996: Auditor- Sycip, Gorres, Velayo & Company
* 2nd Placer Philippine CPA Licensure Examination- May 1995
* BS Accountancy- Technological Institute of the Philippines- 1990 to 1994
* 2002 – “Basic Auditing Theory and Concepts”
* 2005 – “A Guide in Understanding the Philippine Standards on Auditing
LIMITED SLOTS. Limited slots are available. To avoid last-minute delays and inconveniences, please register at the latest two days or one day before the webinar event.
REGISTRATION. Please register or be registered by someone else to be able to join our webinars. Webinar access links are strictly sent through email therefore make sure you indicate the right email addresses for the participants. Likewise, please indicate how many participants you wish to include before hitting the REGISTER NOW button.
CHECK OUT. When you go to the Checkout Page, double-check the number of participants you have to register, if you change your mind or wish to make last-minute adjustments, you may do so but do not forget to update your cart by clicking the UPDATE CART button. Once everything is final, you may now click the PROCEED TO CHECK OUT button.
BILLING DETAILS AND THE NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS. On the upper portion, you have to enter your details (esp. your email address) as the one paying for the registration. Underneath, you have to enter the details (esp. the email addresses) of the participants you wish to join the webinar.
POWERMAX provides three (3) payment options:
(1) Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer/GCash
(2) PayPal/Credit or Debit Card Through PayPal
(3) Over The Counter (7 Eleven, Cebuana, etc.) or Web Banking (BPI Online, RCBC Online, Union Bank Online)
Bank Deposit or Online Bank Transfer
If you choose Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, you have to send the proof of payment to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: Proof of payment must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to send the proof of payment to email@example.com means the participants will not receive the webinar links even if the proof of payment is sent to other contact details of Powermax or its representatives (e.g., Facebook, Messenger, Viber, other email addresses, etc.).
Payment Through PayPal
If you choose to pay for your registration using PayPal you may do so. Please take note that PayPal also accepts Debit Cards and Credit Cards bearing the VISA and Mastercard logo. Unlike the Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, the PayPal process automatically updates our system to issue the participants their access to our webinars.
Payment Through Over The Counter (OTC)
You may also pay us through various OTC Over The Counter payment channels:
- 7 Eleven
- Bayad Center
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- Palawan pawnshop
- RD Pawnshop
If you Checkout using a particular Over The Counter payment channel, our system will send a barcode to your registered email. You can take this barcode, show, and pay over the counter. Please note that if you generate a barcode through 7 Eleven you must pay only through any 7 Eleven branches. When payment is made, proof of payment is sent to your email for payment reference.
Payment Through Web Banking
Just click the bank of your choice:
- BPI Online
- RCBC Online
- Union Bank Online
WEBINAR ACCESS LINKS. Once payment is made and verified, we can activate the spot on the webinar then we can send the webinar access links to the email addresses of the participants – this only goes with Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer. However, for payments made using PayPal and OTC, the activation process is automatic. Note that your webinar access link cannot be shared with anyone else. If you cannot attend the date and time of the webinar kindly advise us at the latest one day ahead.
POWER WEBINARS. Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – www.powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
₱1,499.00 + VAT