No products in the cart.
Issues, Problems & Solutions in BIR Tax Audit & Investigation
₱1,499.00 + VAT
Featured Speaker: Atty. Arnold A. Apdua
Managing Partner of AAA and Co.
January 28, 2021
Regular Rate Php 1,499.00 + VAT starting January 22, 2021
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until January 21, 2021
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 or more pax
Inclusive of the Webinar Session, the presentation materials and the Digital Certificate
ISSUES, PROBLEMS & SOLUTIONS IN BIR TAX AUDIT & INVESTIGATION
Is your company being audited / investigated (or likely to be audited / investigated) by the B.I.R.? Have you received any notice (Letter of Authority, Tax Verification Notice, etc.)? Are you prepared? You need to be aware of what exactly you need to do or you will stand to spend much much more than necessary. Uncover the strategies, tactics and remedies in handling B.I.R. audit.
I. Types of Audit and Assessments
- Audit and Investigation Procedures
- Third-Party Info Matching
- Post Audit Review
- Benchmarking Notice
II. Service and Audit Notice to Examine Books and Records Audit Jurisdiction
- Letter of Authority (LA)
- Tax Verification Notice (TVN)
- Letter Notice (LN)
III. Priority Target in Taxpayers Audit
IV. Amendment of Return
V. Fraudulent Return
VI. Remedies Relative to Preliminary Assessment Notice
VII. Formal Letter of Demand and Assessment Notice
VIII. Assessment of Income Tax
IX. Authority to Make Assessments
X. Assessment is not Required for Tax Evasion Cases
XI. Remedies Available to the Taxpayer Under the Tax Code in Connection with the Collection of Taxes
- Administrative Remedies
- Judicial Remedies
XII. Remedies Available to the Government
- Distraint of Personal Property
- Levy of Real Property
- Enforcement of Forfeiture of Property
- Enforcement of Tax Lien
- Entering Into Compromise of Tax Cases
- Requiring the Filing of Bonds
- Requiring Proof of Filing Income Tax Returns
- Giving of Rewards to Informers
- The imposition of Surcharge and Interest
XIII. Guidelines as to Finality of Assessments
XIV. Remedies For The Collection Of Delinquent Taxes
XV. Authority of the Commissioner to Compromise, Abate and Refund or Credit Taxes
XVI. Minimum Compromise Settlement
- Compromise Settlement – Coverage
- Compromise Settlement – Doubtful Validity
- Compromise Settlement Financial Incapacity
- Compromise Settlement Exclusion
XVII. Power of the Commissioner to Make Assessments
XVIII. Power of the Commissioner to Suspend The Business Operations of A Taxpayer
RESOURCE SPEAKER: Atty. Arnold A. Apdua
- Fifteen (15) years of meaningful experience in tax practice
- Seven (7) years as Revenue Officer of the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and eight (8) years as tax practitioner.
- Tax lawyer of Quasha Ancheta Peña Nolasco Law Office.
- Professor at the University of thee East and Pamantasang ng Lungsod ng Maynila, where he taught accounting and taxation
- Began his professional career as an associate auditor of Sycip Gorres Velayo and Co. (SGV & Co.) in 2004
- Assigned in several BIR Special Task Force such as drafting the BIR Industry Audit Manual and tax compliance audit of government agencies
- Received several commendations from the BIR including consistent Top Revenue Collector in BIR Mandaluyong from 2009 to 2011
- A resource person and speaker for various Continuing Professional Development (CPD) tax seminars
- Served as PICPA WMMC Committee Chairman for Taxation
- A Committee Chairperson for Regulatory of Association of ACPACI
LIMITED SLOTS. Limited slots are available. To avoid last-minute delays and inconveniences, we advise you to please register at the latest two days or one day before the webinar event.
REGISTRATION. You must register or be registered by someone else to be able to join our webinars. Webinar access links are strictly sent through email therefore make sure you indicate the right email addresses for the participants. Please indicate how many participants you wish to include before hitting the REGISTER NOW button.
CHECK OUT. When you go to the Checkout Page, double-check the number of participants you have to register, if you change your mind or wish to make last-minute adjustments, do not forget to update your cart by clicking the UPDATE CART button. Once everything is final, you may now click the PROCEED TO CHECK OUT button.
BILLING DETAILS AND THE NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS. On the upper portion, you have to enter your details (esp. your email address) as the one paying for the registration. Underneath, you have to enter the details (esp. the email addresses) of the participants you wish to join the webinar.
POWERMAX provides three (3) payment options:
(1) Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer
(3) PayPal/Credit or Debit Card Through PayPal
Bank Deposit or Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash
If you choose Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer or G-Cash, you have to send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Proof of payment must be sent to email@example.com. Failure to send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org means the participants will not receive the webinar links even if the proof of payment is sent to other contact details of Powermax or its representatives (e.g., Facebook, Messenger, Viber, other email addresses, etc.).
Payment Through PayPal
If you choose to pay for your registration using PayPal you may do so. Please take note that PayPal also accepts Debit Cards and Credit Cards bearing the VISA and Mastercard logo. Unlike the Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, the PayPal process automatically updates our system to issue the participants their access to our webinars.
WEBINAR ACCESS LINKS. Once payment is made and verified, we can activate the spot on the webinar then we can send the webinar access links to the email addresses of the participants – this only goes with Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash. However, for payments made using PayPal, the activation process is automatic. Note that your webinar access link cannot be shared with anyone else. If you cannot attend on the date and time of the webinar kindly advise us at the latest one day ahead.
POWER WEBINARS. Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – www.powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Definition of Terms
- REGISTRANT – The person who has registered himself or other people for a webinar of Powermax
- ENROLLEE(S) – The person(s) registered by the REGISTRANT
- PAID REGISTRANT – The registrant who has paid in full for the registration of the ENROLLEE(S)
- ATTENDEE(S) – The enrollee(s) who has / have actually attended the webinar
- The Official Receipts will be made available for pick up at the office of
Powermax Consulting Group. If you need a soft copy, we can take a picture of it and send you a copy online. However, if you want the physical copy delivered to your office, you can arrange with and pay for a local courier service like Lalamove or Grab Express.
- Sharing of the presentation materials depends on the webinar speaker.
(a) Some speakers willingly share their materials while others don’t.
(b) For the speakers who are willing to share their presentation materials
- Some prefer that the materials be sent in advance while others prefer that they be sent after the webinar
- Some prefer that the handouts to be given to the attendees are different from the PowerPoint files that they use and will not share the PPT files
Powermax cannot guarantee that the presentation materials of each webinar will be shared, or shared in advance, or will be the same as the PPT file of the speaker.
- Any form of video, image or audio recording during the webinar is not allowed unless with the express permission of the speaker and the management of Powermax Consulting Group.
- Your registration fee entitles your enrollee(s) to a slot in a webinar you have paid for but no record of the video of the webinar will be given.
- If an enrollee fails to join the webinar because Powermax fails to give the webinar link, the payment of his / her REGISTRANT will be refunded in full or if the REGISTRANT prefers, the payment will be rolled over to other webinars of his / her choice.
- If an enrollee advises Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar that he / she cannot attend it, the payment for that slot will be rolled over to another webinar. But if he / she avails of the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials), the payment cannot be rolled over to another webinar.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar and also fails to advise Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar, the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials) will be given to him / her but there will be no option for rollover.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar because of a technical glitch on his / her device but other enrollees manage to join the said webinar, there will be no liability on the part of Powermax unless it can be established that there is a clear fault by a representative of Powermax.
- Certificates will be given to the ATTENDEES only.
- Questions or clarifications about the subject matter of a webinar can only be entertained by the speakers during the holding of the webinar. After the webinar, the speaker cannot be obliged to answer them through email, Facebook chat or some other means.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.