Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
HR AND LABOR POLICIES IN THE NEW NORMAL
HR AND LABOR POLICIES IN THE NEW NORMAL
August 12, 2020
<Part 1 – 1:30pm – 3:00pm>
Policies on Employment and Labor Standards
<Part 2 – 3:30pm – 5:00pm>
Policies on Labor Relations and Security of Tenure
Regular Rate Php 1,499.00 + VAT starting August 6, 2020
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until August 5, 2020
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 or more pax
Inclusive of the two-part Webinar Session and the Digital Certificate
PART I – Policies on Employment and Labor Standards
- Different Times, Different Ways
- The New Normal: Flexibility
- The Spirit of The Law, Not The Letter of The Law
- The Call For Creativity and Innovations
B. EMPLOYMENT POLICIES
5. Status of Employment
5.1) Regular and Permanent,
5.2) Regular But Seasonal
5.3) Regular But Temporary
5.4) Casual and Temporary,
5.5) Project and Fixed Term,
5.6) Outsourced ( Direct-Hired)
5.7) Outsourced (Through A Legitimate Service Agency),
5.8) Probationary Employment.
- Documentation and Contract Preparations
- Legal Implications In Employment Contracts
- Reports to DOLE
C. LABOR STANDARDS
9. DOLE Inspections For Labor Standards
10. DOLE Inspections For Health and Safety
11. DOLE Inspection Related To Contractualization
12. DOLE Inspections Related To Security of Tenure.
13. Issues On Wages, Salaries, and Benefits,
14. Special Benefits For Women Workers
15. Remittances To SSS, Philhealth and HDMF
PART II – Policies on Labor Relations and Security of Tenure
A. LABOR RELATIONS LAWS
- More Negotiations and Less Arbitrations,
- More Voluntary Than Compulsory Arbitration,
- Strengthening of Internal Dispute Settlements,
- EDGE: Employee Discipline For Global Excellence,
- Grievance Management Reinforced and Enhanced,
- Labor Management Councils Given Impetus,
- Less Unions, Less CBAs, Less ULPs, No Strikes,
- HR and Line Management Should Work and Study Together
B. SECURITY OF TENURE
9. More Flexible Work Arrangements,
10. Just Causes Clarified:
10.1) Serious Misconduct,
10.3) Fraud and LOTAC (Loss of Trust & Confidence)
10.4) GAHNOD (Gross & Habitual Neglect of Duty)
10.5) Crimes and Offenses Punishable By Law,
10.6) Analogous Cases.
11. AUTHORIZED CAUSES:
11.3) Installation Of Labor-Saving Devices,
11.4) Closures and Bankruptcies,
11.5) Mergers and Consolidations,
11.6) Sale of the whole Company,
11.7) Change of Management.
12. DUE- PROCESS ( Both In Just and Authorized Causes)
12.1) Written Notice of Specific Charge,
12.2) Opportunity To Be Heard: Investigation,
12.3) Written Notice of The Decision.
13. Cases of ILLEGAL DISMISSAL
13.1) Labor Arbiter,
13.2) N L R C
13.3) Court of Appeals,
13.4) Supreme Court.
14. Reinstatement, Backwages, Separation Pay,
Moral Damages, Exemplary Damages,
Legal Interests, Attorneys Fees.
15. Improve the HR Documents
16. Improve the HR Department.
RESOURCE SPEAKER – ATTY. JOSEPHUS B. JIMENEZ
* Former Undersecretary of Department of Labor and Employment
* 2014 President of People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP)
* 15 years of successful government service and 20 productive years in the business sector:
* 12 years in San Miguel Corporation, 3 years in Petron/PNOC and 5 years in Pepsi Cola
* He has been a professor of Law and Humanities in various universities with a total academic experience of more than 30 years
* He has had successful stints as Labor Attache in Taichung, Taiwan, in Malaysia and in Kuwait
* He is an experienced labor relations lawyer with various training exposures here and in New York, San Francisco, Singapore, Geneva, Beijing, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Kuwait, Taiwan, Bahrain, Dubai and Honolulu, Hawaii.
* He has been recognized as a FELLOW in Personnel Management, a rare honor given only to the top 5% of the country’s HR Professionals
* An author (of several books), a newspaper columnist, a Bar Reviewer, etc.
* He graduated from the College of Law Magna Cum Laude and Class Valedictorian
* At the University of the Philippines where he was an MM (Masters in Management) full scholar, he was conferred by then UP President O.D. Corpuz, a Certificate of Merit for Academic Excellence.
* Born in Argao, Cebu
LIMITED SLOTS. Limited slots are available. To avoid last-minute delays and inconveniences, we advise you to please register at the latest two days or one day before the webinar event.
REGISTRATION. You must register or be registered by someone else to be able to join our webinars. Webinar access links are strictly sent through email therefore make sure you indicate the right email addresses for the participants. Please indicate how many participants you wish to include before hitting the REGISTER NOW button.
CHECK OUT. When you go to the Checkout Page, double-check the number of participants you have to register, if you change your mind or wish to make last-minute adjustments, do not forget to update your cart by clicking the UPDATE CART button. Once everything is final, you may now click the PROCEED TO CHECK OUT button.
BILLING DETAILS AND THE NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS. On the upper portion, you have to enter your details (esp. your email address) as the one paying for the registration. Underneath, you have to enter the details (esp. the email addresses) of the participants you wish to join the webinar.
POWERMAX provides three (3) payment options:
(1) Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer
(2) PayPal/Credit or Debit Card Through PayPal
(3) Over The Counter (7 Eleven, Cebuana, etc.)
Bank Deposit or Online Bank Transfer
If you choose Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, you have to send the proof of payment to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: Proof of payment must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to send the proof of payment to email@example.com means the participants will not receive the webinar links even if the proof of payment is sent to other contact details of Powermax or its representatives (e.g., Facebook, Messenger, Viber, other email addresses, etc.).
Payment Through PayPal
If you choose to pay for your registration using PayPal you may do so. Please take note that PayPal also accepts Debit Cards and Credit Cards bearing the VISA and Mastercard logo. Unlike the Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, the PayPal process automatically updates our system to issue the participants their access to our webinars.
Payment Through Over The Counter (OTC)
You may also pay us through various OTC Over The Counter payment channels:
- 7 Eleven
- Bayad Center
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- Palawan pawnshop
- RD Pawnshop
If you Checkout using a particular Over The Counter payment channel, our system will send a barcode to your registered email. You can take this barcode, show, and pay over the counter. Please note that if you generate a barcode through 7 Eleven you must pay only through any 7 Eleven branch. When payment is made, proof of payment is sent to your email for payment reference.
WEBINAR ACCESS LINKS. Once payment is made and verified, we can activate the spot on the webinar then we can send the webinar access links to the email addresses of the participants – this only goes with Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer. However, for payments made using PayPal and OTC, the activation process is automatic. Note that your webinar access link cannot be shared with anyone else. If you cannot attend on the date and time of the webinar kindly advise us at the latest one day ahead.
POWER WEBINARS. Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – www.powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!
₱1,499.00 + VAT