HOW TO REDUCE YOUR TAX LEGALLY AND ETHICALLY
June 30, 2020
Part 1 10:30am – 12:00nn
Part 2 2:00pm – 3:30pm
- Distinction between “tax evasion” and “tax avoidance”
- Burden of Proof in Establishing Fraud
- Types of Tax Fraud Cases
- Criminal fraud
- Civil fraud
- Tax Fraud Cases
- From examination of return
- From information furnished by third parties
- Thru initiative of the investigating officers
- Effects of Fraud
- Taxpayer Tax Problems
- Solution of Tax Problem
- Phases of Tax Enforcement
- Types of Audit and Assessments
- Tax Management in the Filing of Returns
- Mandatory Enrollment to and Availment of the Electronic Filing Payment System (eFPS) Facility for Selected taxpayers
- Maintenance, Retention, and Submission of Electronic Records
- Optional Standard Deduction (OSD) Allowed to Individuals and Corporations in Computing their Taxable Income
- Selecting the Appropriate Accounting Method
- Choice of Business Organization
- Joint Venture
- Allowable Tax Minimization
- General Strategies in Tax Planning
- Deductible Expenses
- Optional Standard Deduction
- Itemized Deduction
- Tax Management on Deductibility of Expenses
- Expenses in General
- Contribution Deductible in full
- Tax Management on Improperly Accumulated Retained Earnings
- Tax Management on Withholding Tax on Compensation
- Tax Management on Value-Added Tax
- Tax Management on Tax Assessment and Tax Remedies
LIMITED SLOTS. Limited slots are available. To avoid last-minute delays and inconveniences, please register at the latest two days or one day before the webinar event.
REGISTRATION. Please register or be registered by someone else to be able to join our webinars. Webinar access links are strictly sent through email therefore make sure you indicate the right email addresses for the participants. Likewise, please indicate how many participants you wish to include before hitting the REGISTER NOW button.
CHECK OUT. When you go to the Checkout Page, double-check the number of participants you have to register, if you change your mind or wish to make last-minute adjustments, you may do so but do not forget to update your cart by clicking the UPDATE CART button. Once everything is final, you may now click the PROCEED TO CHECK OUT button.
BILLING DETAILS AND THE NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS. On the upper portion, you have to enter your details (esp. your email address) as the one paying for the registration. Underneath, you have to enter the details (esp. the email addresses) of the participants you wish to join the webinar.
POWERMAX provides three (3) payment options:
(1) Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer
(2) PayPal/Credit or Debit Card Through PayPal
(3) Over The Counter (7 Eleven, Cebuana, etc.) or Web Banking (BPI Online, RCBC Online, Union Bank Online)
Bank Deposit or Online Bank Transfer
If you choose Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, you have to send the proof of payment to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: Proof of payment must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to send the proof of payment to email@example.com means the participants will not receive the webinar links even if the proof of payment is sent to other contact details of Powermax or its representatives (e.g., Facebook, Messenger, Viber, other email addresses, etc.).
Payment Through PayPal
If you choose to pay for your registration using PayPal you may do so. Please take note that PayPal also accepts Debit Cards and Credit Cards bearing the VISA and Mastercard logo. Unlike the Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, the PayPal process automatically updates our system to issue the participants their access to our webinars.
Payment Through Over The Counter (OTC)
You may also pay us through various OTC Over The Counter payment channels:
- 7 Eleven
- Bayad Center
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- Palawan pawnshop
- RD Pawnshop
If you Checkout using a particular Over The Counter payment channel, our system will send a barcode to your registered email. You can take this barcode, show, and pay over the counter. Please note that if you generate a barcode through 7 Eleven you must pay only through any 7 Eleven branches. When payment is made, proof of payment is sent to your email for payment reference.
Payment Through Web Banking
Just click the bank of your choice:
- BPI Online
- RCBC Online
- Union Bank Online
WEBINAR ACCESS LINKS. Once payment is made and verified, we can activate the spot on the webinar then we can send the webinar access links to the email addresses of the participants – this only goes with Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer. However, for payments made using PayPal and OTC, the activation process is automatic. Note that your webinar access link cannot be shared with anyone else. If you cannot attend the date and time of the webinar kindly advise us at the latest one day ahead.
POWER WEBINARS. Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – www.powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!