No products in the cart.
Feb 28 – Effective Techniques To Increase Collection
₱5,295.00 + VAT
Learn more about Labor Law 101 and Latest Labor Law Updates
Mr. Ricardo “Ricky ” De Vera MBA, CSP, CMP
on February 28, 2020 at RCBC PLAZA MAKATI
Prices inclusive of seminar kit, certificates, snacks, and lunch.
Understand the dynamic challenges in today’s collection efforts and internalize the framework of collections of receivables. Know the insights on the learnings from conventional collection efforts as a level-up effort and create techniques towards effectiveness collection efforts. Develop the proper mindset towards constantly improving the collections efforts.
- Understand the dynamic challenges in today’s collection efforts.
- Internalize the framework of collections of receivables.
- Insight on the learnings from conventional collection efforts as a level-up effort.
- Create the techniques towards effectiveness in collection efforts.
- Develop the proper mindset towards constantly improving the collections efforts.
- Objectives Of Collections As A Function (clarity on the major objectives of a collection process or system for emphasis)
- Cycle Of Receivables Management (a walkthrough on the journey map and stages between the debtor and creditor)
- Challenges In The Process Of Receivables And Collection (clearly identified gaps and bottlenecks that needs to be addressed in collections)
- Internalize The Conventional Approaches In Collection And The Learnings (a deep-dive discussion on the types of conventional approaches and how to avoid these as well as address improvements)
- Credit Types And Their Peculiarities (emphasizes the need for understanding the uniqueness and differences of credit types and their challenges – towards a collections mindset)
- Framework Of Collections (a working template that captures the framework of the collection exchanges)
- Roles Of The Debtor And The Creditor : Beyond Responsibilities (beyond responsibilities, the critical roles of the parties are needed to be internalized)
- Essence Of Techniques vs Efforts (an eye-opener that efforts could be more costly if not appreciated as a technique)
- Crafting Efficiency Techniques In The Collection Efforts (essence and principles of efficiency, how to develop this as well as apply in collections)
- Crafting Effectiveness Techniques In The Collection Efforts (essence and principles of effectiveness, how to develop and its application in collections)
- Implementing The Efficiency And Effectiveness Techniques (practical application and rendering of the results-driven collection techniques)
- Moving Forward For Increased Collections (a checklist on the initiatives needed to ensure a continuity of the increased collections)
(Inclusive of seminar kit, certificates and am snacks, lunch and pm snacks)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.