Understand the dynamic challenges in today’s collection efforts and internalize the framework of collections of receivables. Know the insights on the learnings from conventional collection efforts as a level-up effort and create techniques towards effectiveness collection efforts. Develop the proper mindset towards constantly improving the collections efforts.
- Understand the dynamic challenges in today’s collection efforts.
- Internalize the framework of collections of receivables.
- Insight on the learnings from conventional collection efforts as a level-up effort.
- Create the techniques towards effectiveness in collection efforts.
- Develop the proper mindset towards constantly improving the collections efforts.
- Objectives Of Collections As A Function (clarity on the major objectives of a collection process or system for emphasis)
- Cycle Of Receivables Management (a walkthrough on the journey map and stages between the debtor and creditor)
- Challenges In The Process Of Receivables And Collection (clearly identified gaps and bottlenecks that needs to be addressed in collections)
- Internalize The Conventional Approaches In Collection And The Learnings (a deep-dive discussion on the types of conventional approaches and how to avoid these as well as address improvements)
- Credit Types And Their Peculiarities (emphasizes the need for understanding the uniqueness and differences of credit types and their challenges – towards a collections mindset)
- Framework Of Collections (a working template that captures the framework of the collection exchanges)
- Roles Of The Debtor And The Creditor : Beyond Responsibilities (beyond responsibilities, the critical roles of the parties are needed to be internalized)
- Essence Of Techniques vs Efforts (an eye-opener that efforts could be more costly if not appreciated as a technique)
- Crafting Efficiency Techniques In The Collection Efforts (essence and principles of efficiency, how to develop this as well as apply in collections)
- Crafting Effectiveness Techniques In The Collection Efforts (essence and principles of effectiveness, how to develop and its application in collections)
- Implementing The Efficiency And Effectiveness Techniques (practical application and rendering of the results-driven collection techniques)
- Moving Forward For Increased Collections (a checklist on the initiatives needed to ensure a continuity of the increased collections)
(Inclusive of seminar kit, certificates and am snacks, lunch and pm snacks)