EXSELLENCE - REIGNITING YOUR SALES IN THIS PANDEMIC
EXSELLENCE – REIGNITING YOUR SALES IN THIS PANDEMIC
by MR. CHRISTIAN CHUA
International Class Business Motivator
September 25, 2020
1:00pm – 4:00pm
Regular Rate Php 1,499.00 + VAT starting September 19, 2020
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until September 18, 2020
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 or more pax
Inclusive of the Webinar Session and the Digital Certificate
This is a content-filled sales clinic that is fully loaded with sales techniques and ultra-inspiring sales motivational challenges that will get you and your salespeople back onto your sales targets!
– Powerful opening. Encouragement and meaningful mapping of the current situation.
– Understanding oneself and the sentiments of the customers
– Sales conversion competencies and priming words
– Customer profiling techniques: How to connect and how to sell
– Learn the difference between buyers’ logical and Emotional triggers
– Sales creativity
– What is a ‘market equaliser’?
– Using body language, and speech analysis to read your customer, reveal if they are hot leads or cold leads
Don’t miss this tremendous opportunity to listen to this world class sales motivator as he shares with you 3hr solid hours of gems in from the world of expert selling.
1) Understanding the current market, where it is now and where is it heading to. What should be do and what attitude are we having towards the current disruption? What stage of the pandemic are we at and what can we expect? What are the behaviour patterns of buyers and how can we be nimble and reinvent quickly?
2) Customer profiling, Different customers make purchases for different reasons. During this pandemic, identify the reason for the purchase and what they are looking for in the product. This will enable the sales professional to do precision selling. What are the customers looking for in their purchase? How can we identify new selling points?
3) Logic and Emotional triggers
Some products are bought when the logic mind is satisfied. This means that the customer wants all his logical questions answered. i.e. Why do I need it? Is your product /company reliable? What are the returns on my investment? Do you have references for me to refer to? How long have you been in the market? Etc.
However, most products are sold once the logical mind and emotions are satisfied. Often, we just not only selling the product but we are selling feeling of satisfaction end of the light after the purchase had been made. Customers like to feel that they have made the right decision. This will be a vital part in the sales technique training. People process logically but act emotionally. Essentially, salespeople are selling both the logic and emotional aspect of a customer.
4) Sale creativity and market equaliser
Changes it the market condition can really turn things around. Market leaders suddenly becomes laggers and small business are presented opportunities to leap forward. Lots of mind-blower examples to illuminate your thoughts and add lots of new tools in your toolbox. The speaker will then trigger you to think how you can do little tweaking in your own business and take advantage of this changing landscape.
5) Body Language and speed reading of customers
The speaker has an amazing superskill in reading your customers. He will share with your how to read a ‘hot lead or cold lead’, to know if your customer is a right brainer or left brainer.
6) Sales Motivation
Our speaker has a colourful career to his credit and will be able to fire up your sales team to achieve greater sales results. His powerful real-life motivational stories will inspire your team immensely. Throughout the workshop, he will weave in powerful stories, keeping the participants inspired throughout. The participants will acquire both new skillsets and renewed mindset.
This is a high energy workshop which will keep you riveted in your seats throughout the presentation.
- High energy
- Rich content with full engagement
- Fun with good humour
- There will be lots of case studies and internalisation.
- Maximum use of audio and visual
- Competent Sales staff
- Reignited and more confident in their sales
- Understanding and applying the different sales techniques
- Acquiring some body language and profiling skills
RESOURCE SPEAKER – Mr. Christian Chua
- Christian Chua, is an international class Business Motivator. He has helped thousands of individuals achieved success in their lives. With over 19 years of professional speaking experience (he has conducted more than 2000 paid assignments and media exposure to over 50 million people), he incorporates good, clean humors in all his presentations. Coupled with cutting edge content he has established himself as a choice speaker for local and international events.
- Christian’s career spans over a decade. He is well respected for his expertise in Sales Motivation, Human behaviour transformation, Body Language, People Skills, Communication and Life Strategies. Christian has also authored seven successful books, including the hugely popular ‘How to be a Success Magnet’, ‘Making a Fortune while Sipping Coffee’ and ‘The Referability Factor’. He has been featured in the media regularly, from the radio, television and the Internet to magazines and newspapers. His articles have been published in The Straits Times and other periodicals.
- Most notably, Christian has been accredited as a Certified Speaking Professional by the National Speakers’ Association of America. He is one of only a small number of Singaporeans ever to achieve this accreditation
- Christian uses his quick wit and humour and engages his audience easily.
- He was the President of the Asia Professional Speakers Association (Singapore) 2008/09 and it was in this capacity that he represented Singapore in the Global Speakers Federation (GSF) meeting in New York.
- In May 2015, he had the privilege of speaking to a royalty, the Princess of Brunei and subsequently had the privilege of having a Royal audience with Her majesty. In 2017, he had the Princess of Kedah in his audience.
- Christian began as an entrepreneur at the age of 23. He turned a $2 start-up into a thriving million-dollar business. Using his amazing business acumen, he is not a speaker who speaks something that is read off a book, but he has powerful life-experiences of which the audience must hear.
Christian is an experienced trainer on change management. He conditions and helps people cope with the changes and new initiatives which are evolving.
LIMITED SLOTS. Limited slots are available. To avoid last-minute delays and inconveniences, we advise you to please register at the latest two days or one day before the webinar event.
REGISTRATION. You must register or be registered by someone else to be able to join our webinars. Webinar access links are strictly sent through email therefore make sure you indicate the right email addresses for the participants. Please indicate how many participants you wish to include before hitting the REGISTER NOW button.
CHECK OUT. When you go to the Checkout Page, double-check the number of participants you have to register, if you change your mind or wish to make last-minute adjustments, do not forget to update your cart by clicking the UPDATE CART button. Once everything is final, you may now click the PROCEED TO CHECK OUT button.
BILLING DETAILS AND THE NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS. On the upper portion, you have to enter your details (esp. your email address) as the one paying for the registration. Underneath, you have to enter the details (esp. the email addresses) of the participants you wish to join the webinar.
POWERMAX provides three (3) payment options:
(1) Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer
(3) PayPal/Credit or Debit Card Through PayPal
Bank Deposit or Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash
If you choose Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer or G-Cash, you have to send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Proof of payment must be sent to email@example.com. Failure to send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org means the participants will not receive the webinar links even if the proof of payment is sent to other contact details of Powermax or its representatives (e.g., Facebook, Messenger, Viber, other email addresses, etc.).
Payment Through PayPal
If you choose to pay for your registration using PayPal you may do so. Please take note that PayPal also accepts Debit Cards and Credit Cards bearing the VISA and Mastercard logo. Unlike the Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, the PayPal process automatically updates our system to issue the participants their access to our webinars.
WEBINAR ACCESS LINKS. Once payment is made and verified, we can activate the spot on the webinar then we can send the webinar access links to the email addresses of the participants – this only goes with Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash. However, for payments made using PayPal, the activation process is automatic. Note that your webinar access link cannot be shared with anyone else. If you cannot attend on the date and time of the webinar kindly advise us at the latest one day ahead.
POWER WEBINARS. Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – www.powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Definition of Terms
- REGISTRANT – The person who has registered himself or other people for a webinar of Powermax
- ENROLLEE(S) – The person(s) registered by the REGISTRANT
- PAID REGISTRANT – The registrant who has paid in full for the registration of the ENROLLEE(S)
- ATTENDEE(S) – The enrollee(s) who has / have actually attended the webinar
- The Official Receipts will be made available for pick up at the office of Powermax Consulting Group. If you need a soft copy, we can take a picture of it and send you a copy online. However, if you want the physical copy delivered to your office, you can arrange with and pay for a local courier service like Lalamove or Grab Express.
- Sharing of the presentation materials depends on the webinar speaker.
(a) Some speakers willingly share their materials while others don’t.
(b) For the speakers who are willing to share their presentation materials
- Some prefer that the materials be sent in advance while others prefer that they be sent after the webinar
- Some prefer that the handouts to be given to the attendees are different from the PowerPoint files that they use and will not share the PPT files
Powermax cannot guarantee that the presentation materials of each webinar will be shared, or shared in advance, or will be the same as the PPT file of the speaker.
- Any form of video, image or audio recording during the webinar is not allowed unless with the express permission of the speaker and the management of Powermax Consulting Group.
- Your registration fee entitles your enrollee(s) to a slot in a webinar you have paid for but no record of the video of the webinar will be given.
- If an enrollee fails to join the webinar because Powermax fails to give the webinar link, the payment of his / her REGISTRANT will be refunded in full or if the REGISTRANT prefers, the payment will be rolled over to other webinars of his / her choice.
- If an enrollee advises Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar that he / she cannot attend it, the payment for that slot will be rolled over to another webinar. But if he / she avails of the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials), the payment cannot be rolled over to another webinar.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar and also fails to advise Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar, the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials) will be given to him / her but there will be no option for rollover.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar because of a technical glitch on his / her device but other enrollees manage to join the said webinar, there will be no liability on the part of Powermax unless it can be established that there is a clear fault by a representative of Powermax.
- Certificates will be given to the ATTENDEES only.
- Questions or clarifications about the subject matter of a webinar can only be entertained by the speakers during the holding of the webinar only. After the webinar, the speaker cannot be obliged to answer them.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!
EXSELLENCE - REIGNITING YOUR SALES IN THIS PANDEMIC