Employee Administrative Investigation and Discipline
₱1,499.00 + VAT
Featured Speaker: Atty. Josephus B. Jimenez
Former DOLE Undersecretary
March 18, 2021
1:30pm – 4:30pm
Regular Rate Php 1,499.00 + VAT starting March 12, 2021
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until March 11, 2021
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 or more pax
Inclusive of the Webinar Session and the Digital Certificate
EMPLOYEE ADMINISTRATIVE INVESTIGATION AND DISCIPLINE
Lack of knowledge about the right and legal way to conduct an administrative investigation or discipline is a sure-fire way to put your company at risk for having labor cases and losing them. Learn the jurisprudence, the latest updates and the best practices from former DOLE Undersecretary, Atty. Josephus B. Jimenez, as he shares his incisive insights and practical tips on this subject. This webinar is a must-attend for all Human Resource Practitioners and Business Owners.
MASTER THE LAW
- Framework Of Employee Relations In The Philippines
- Employees’ Rights
- Security of Tenure
- Collective Bargaining
- Just and Humane Working Conditions
- Strike/Concerted Action
- Participation in Decision Making
- Just Share in the Fruits of Production
- Labor Standards
- CBA Rights
- Full State Protection
- Equal Work Opportunity
- Due-Process in Discipline /Dismissal
MASTER THE SUBSTANCE OF THE LAW ON EMPLOYEE DISCIPLINE AND DISMISSAL
- The Law on Just Causes
- Serious Misconduct
- Analogous Causes
- Fraud or Breach of Trust
- Willful Disobedience or Insubordination
- Gross and Habitual Neglect of Duties
- Union Strike – Related Dismissals
- Commissions of Crimes and Violations of Law
- Important Decisions And Labor Jurisprudence
- On State Protection to Both Workers and Employers
- On Security of Tenure: Who are Worthy And Unworthy
- On Due – Process: Success or Failure
- On Serious Misconduct and Fraud, Dishonesty Cases
- On Negligence and Insubordination
- On Union and Strike – Related Cases
- Other Cases and Decisions
- Legal Documentations And Procedures
- Notices of Charges
- Notice of Dismissal or Suspension
- Administrative Investigation Procedures
- Procedures Before Labor Arbiters/NLRC
- Appeals and Reglementary Periods
- Court/Labor Notices/Decisions
- Roles of Courts DOLE. NLRC
MASTER THE DUE-PROCESS (ADMINISTRATIVE INVESTIGATION)
- Adherence to Due-Process
- Master The Law And Procedures
- Written Notice Of Charge
- Opportunity To Be Heard
- Mitigating And Aggravating Circumstances
- Ranges Of Penalties (Reprimand/Suspension/Dismissal)
- Written Notice Of Disciplinary Action (With Penalty)
- Legal Documentations
MASTER THE RULE ON PREVENTIVE SUSPENSION
MASTER THE RULE ON SERIOUS MISCONDUCT
MASTER THE RULE ON INSUBORDINATION
MASTER THE RULE ON FRAUD & BREACH OF TRUST
MASTER THE RULE ON GROSS AND HABITUAL NEGLECT OF DUTY
THE ADMINISTRATIVE DIMENSION OF EMPLOYEE DISCIPLINE
- The Full Cycle of Employee Discipline
- Total System Approach
- The Legal Framework of Labor, Employee, Labor and Industrial Relations in the Philippines
- The Law on Due Process
- A Word About Preventive Suspension
- The Mechanics of Administrative Investigation
- The Role of the Union and/or the Employee’s Counsel
- Labor Litigations Employee Discipline and Dismissal
DIFFERENT APPROACHES TO EMPLOYEE BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
- The ABC Profile
- The K.A.S.H MATRIX
- The People /Task Matrix
- The Productivity /Satisfaction Matrix
BEHAVIORAL APPROACHES TO EMPLOYEE DISCIPLINE
RESOURCE SPEAKER – Atty. Josephus B. Jimenez
Former DOLE Undersecretary
- Former Undersecretary of Department of Labor and Employment 2014 President of People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP)
- 15 years of successful government service and 20 productive years in the business sector:
- 12 years in San Miguel Corporation, 3 years in Petron/PNOC and 5 years in Pepsi Cola
- He has been a professor of Law and Humanities in various universities with a total academic experience of more than 30 years
- He has had successful stints as Labor Attache in Taichung, Taiwan, in Malaysia and in Kuwait
- He is an experienced labor relations lawyer with various training exposures here and in New York, San Francisco, Singapore, Geneva, Beijing, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Kuwait, Taiwan, Bahrain, Dubai and Honolulu, Hawaii.
- He has been recognized as a FELLOW in Personnel Management, a rare honor given only to the top 5% of the country’s HR Professionals
- An author (of several books), a newspaper columnist, a Bar Reviewer, etc.
- He graduated from the College of Law Magna Cum Laude and Class Valedictorian At the University of the Philippines where he was an MM (Masters in Management) full scholar, he was conferred by then UP President O.D. Corpuz, a Certificate of Merit for Academic Excellence.
- Born in Argao, Cebu.
LIMITED SLOTS. Limited slots are available. To avoid last-minute delays and inconveniences, we advise you to please register at the latest two days or one day before the webinar event.
REGISTRATION. You must register or be registered by someone else to be able to join our webinars. Webinar access links are strictly sent through email therefore make sure you indicate the right email addresses for the participants. Please indicate how many participants you wish to include before hitting the REGISTER NOW button.
CHECK OUT. When you go to the Checkout Page, double-check the number of participants you have to register, if you change your mind or wish to make last-minute adjustments, do not forget to update your cart by clicking the UPDATE CART button. Once everything is final, you may now click the PROCEED TO CHECK OUT button.
BILLING DETAILS AND THE NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS. On the upper portion, you have to enter your details (esp. your email address) as the one paying for the registration. Underneath, you have to enter the details (esp. the email addresses) of the participants you wish to join the webinar.
POWERMAX provides three (3) payment options:
(1) Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer
(3) PayPal/Credit or Debit Card Through PayPal
Bank Deposit or Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash
If you choose Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer or G-Cash, you have to send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Proof of payment must be sent to email@example.com. Failure to send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org means the participants will not receive the webinar links even if the proof of payment is sent to other contact details of Powermax or its representatives (e.g., Facebook, Messenger, Viber, other email addresses, etc.).
Payment Through PayPal
If you choose to pay for your registration using PayPal you may do so. Please take note that PayPal also accepts Debit Cards and Credit Cards bearing the VISA and Mastercard logo. Unlike the Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, the PayPal process automatically updates our system to issue the participants their access to our webinars.
WEBINAR ACCESS LINKS. Once payment is made and verified, we can activate the spot on the webinar then we can send the webinar access links to the email addresses of the participants – this only goes with Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash. However, for payments made using PayPal, the activation process is automatic. Note that your webinar access link cannot be shared with anyone else. If you cannot attend on the date and time of the webinar kindly advise us at the latest one day ahead.
POWER WEBINARS. Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – www.powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Definition of Terms
- REGISTRANT – The person who has registered himself or other people for a webinar of Powermax
- ENROLLEE(S) – The person(s) registered by the REGISTRANT
- PAID REGISTRANT – The registrant who has paid in full for the registration of the ENROLLEE(S)
- ATTENDEE(S) – The enrollee(s) who has / have actually attended the webinar
- The Official Receipts will be made available for pick up at the office of
Powermax Consulting Group. If you need a soft copy, we can take a picture of it and send you a copy online. However, if you want the physical copy delivered to your office, you can arrange with and pay for a local courier service like Lalamove or Grab Express.
- Sharing of the presentation materials depends on the webinar speaker.
(a) Some speakers willingly share their materials while others don’t.
(b) For the speakers who are willing to share their presentation materials
- Some prefer that the materials be sent in advance while others prefer that they be sent after the webinar
- Some prefer that the handouts to be given to the attendees are different from the PowerPoint files that they use and will not share the PPT files
Powermax cannot guarantee that the presentation materials of each webinar will be shared, or shared in advance, or will be the same as the PPT file of the speaker.
- Any form of video, image or audio recording during the webinar is not allowed unless with the express permission of the speaker and the management of Powermax Consulting Group.
- Your registration fee entitles your enrollee(s) to a slot in a webinar you have paid for but no record of the video of the webinar will be given.
- If an enrollee fails to join the webinar because Powermax fails to give the webinar link, the payment of his / her REGISTRANT will be refunded in full or if the REGISTRANT prefers, the payment will be rolled over to other webinars of his / her choice.
- If an enrollee advises Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar that he / she cannot attend it, the payment for that slot will be rolled over to another webinar. But if he / she avails of the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials), the payment cannot be rolled over to another webinar.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar and also fails to advise Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar, the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials) will be given to him / her but there will be no option for rollover.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar because of a technical glitch on his / her device but other enrollees manage to join the said webinar, there will be no liability on the part of Powermax unless it can be established that there is a clear fault by a representative of Powermax.
- Certificates will be given to the ATTENDEES only.
- Questions or clarifications about the subject matter of a webinar can only be entertained by the speakers during the holding of the webinar. After the webinar, the speaker cannot be obliged to answer them through email, Facebook chat or some other means.
- Unless asked by the speaker or the host to talk, the attendees should not unmute their microphone to avoid distracting the session. Anyone who persists in unmuting his / her audio, despite the reminder or warning, will be removed from the webinar session.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!
₱1,499.00 + VAT
Employee Administrative Investigation and Discipline
₱1,499.00 + VAT