No products in the cart.
EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS IN THE NEW NORMAL
₱1,499.00 + VAT
EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS IN THE NEW NORMAL
July 28, 2020
Part 1 – 1:30pm – 3:00pm
Part 2 – 3:30pm – 5:00pm
Regular Rate Php 1,499.00 + VAT starting July 22, 2020
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until July 21, 2020
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 or more pax
Inclusive of the Webinar Session, Presentation Materials of the Speaker and the Digital Certificate (with dashboard)
At the end of the seminar, the participants would be able to design and implement strategic employee compensation and benefits programs in their respective companies in order to attract, motivate, and retain the best workforce. Specifically, they would be able to:
- Formulate strategies on employee compensation and benefits;
- Promote pay internal equity and external comparability;
- Establish a remuneration scheme anchored on competency differentiation;
- Enhance workplace productivity through performance-based pay modes; and
- Design and implement employee benefits programs that address both the needs of workers and employers
Module 1: Employee Compensation and Benefits in Perspective
- Employee Compensation and Benefits Concepts
- Considerations in Employee Compensation and Benefits Planning
- Linking Employee Compensation and Benefits to Competitive Advantage
Module 2: Determining Pay for Position
- Revisiting the Organization Structure
- Job Assessment and Job Definition
- Job Evaluation and Classification
- The Salary Structure: Internal and External Equity Considerations
- Monitoring Compensation Costs
- Salary Administration Techniques
Module 3: Determining Pay for Person
Module 4: Determining Pay for Performance
- Performance Measures
- Types of Pay for Performance Schemes
Module 5: Designing Employee Benefits
- Design Parameters
- Costing Employee Benefits
- Trends in Employee Benefits
Module 6: Employee Benefits Communication and Administration
Module 7: Compensation and Employee Benefits for Special Situations
Module 8: Compensation and Employee Benefits Metrics
RESOURCE SPEAKER – DR. VIRGEL BINGHAY
Professor & Director
Center for Industry Productivity and Competitiveness
University of the Philippines
- International lecturer (Australia, Canada, Japan, Germany, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Invited to present papers in Canada and Peru
- Author of a number of books and his articles are published in some of the journals and conference proceedings.
- Issue Editor of the “Philippine Journal of Labor and Industrial Relations”
- Member of different professional organizations including the International Industrial Relations Association (IIRA); and Industrial Relations Association of Academics in Australia; New Zealand (IRAANZ); and ILO Association of the Philippines; etc.
- Expert in corporate planning, organization development, human resource management, industrial relations and quality management.
- Before joining the University of the Philippines, he was connected with the private sector and a government agency – including his stint with San Miguel Corporation as Corporate Labor Relations Manager.
- Recipient of various awards, recognitions and grants including the “2006 HR Leadership Award” (from the World HRD Congress Global HR Excellence Awards, held in Mumbai, India).
- Accredited Voluntary Arbitrator of the Department of Labor & Employment
LIMITED SLOTS. Limited slots are available. To avoid last-minute delays and inconveniences, please register at the latest two days or one day before the webinar event.
REGISTRATION. Please register or be registered by someone else to be able to join our webinars. Webinar access links are strictly sent through email therefore make sure you indicate the right email addresses for the participants. Likewise, please indicate how many participants you wish to include before hitting the REGISTER NOW button.
CHECK OUT. When you go to the Checkout Page, double-check the number of participants you have to register, if you change your mind or wish to make last-minute adjustments, you may do so but do not forget to update your cart by clicking the UPDATE CART button. Once everything is final, you may now click the PROCEED TO CHECK OUT button.
BILLING DETAILS AND THE NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS. On the upper portion, you have to enter your details (esp. your email address) as the one paying for the registration. Underneath, you have to enter the details (esp. the email addresses) of the participants you wish to join the webinar.
POWERMAX provides three (3) payment options:
(1) Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer/GCash
(2) PayPal/Credit or Debit Card Through PayPal
(3) Over The Counter (7 Eleven, Cebuana, etc.) or Web Banking (BPI Online, RCBC Online, Union Bank Online)
Bank Deposit or Online Bank Transfer
If you choose Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, you have to send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Proof of payment must be sent to email@example.com. Failure to send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org means the participants will not receive the webinar links even if the proof of payment is sent to other contact details of Powermax or its representatives (e.g., Facebook, Messenger, Viber, other email addresses, etc.).
Payment Through PayPal
If you choose to pay for your registration using PayPal you may do so. Please take note that PayPal also accepts Debit Cards and Credit Cards bearing the VISA and Mastercard logo. Unlike the Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, the PayPal process automatically updates our system to issue the participants their access to our webinars.
Payment Through Over The Counter (OTC)
You may also pay us through various OTC Over The Counter payment channels:
- 7 Eleven
- Bayad Center
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- Palawan pawnshop
- RD Pawnshop
If you Checkout using a particular Over The Counter payment channel, our system will send a barcode to your registered email. You can take this barcode, show, and pay over the counter. Please note that if you generate a barcode through 7 Eleven you must pay only through any 7 Eleven branches. When payment is made, proof of payment is sent to your email for payment reference.
Payment Through Web Banking
Just click the bank of your choice:
- BPI Online
- RCBC Online
- Union Bank Online
WEBINAR ACCESS LINKS. Once payment is made and verified, we can activate the spot on the webinar then we can send the webinar access links to the email addresses of the participants – this only goes with Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer. However, for payments made using PayPal and OTC, the activation process is automatic. Note that your webinar access link cannot be shared with anyone else. If you cannot attend the date and time of the webinar kindly advise us at the latest one day ahead.
POWER WEBINARS. Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – www.powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.