Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE - WINNING AND KEEPING CUSTOMERS IN THESE CHALLENGING TIMES
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE –
WINNING AND KEEPING CUSTOMERS IN THESE CHALLENGING TIMES
by Ms. Carolina D. Tan, AICI CIP
One-On-One Coach, Keynote Speaker
October 22, 2020
1:30pm – 4:30pm
Regular Rate Php 1,499.00 + VAT starting October 16, 2020
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until October 15, 2020
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 or more pax
Inclusive of the Webinar Session and the Digital Certificate
How would you like to attract more clients in this pandemic? Your customers are the lifeblood of your business and winning more customers in these challenging times is immensely pivotal for your continuing survival and success. This cannot be taken for granted but your people should be aware of the value of creating a stream of winning moments that will trigger the happy ignition of your clients to keep doing business with you.
CUSTOMER SERVICE is the act of taking care of the client’s needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer’s requirements are met. CUSTOMER SERVICE is meeting the needs and desires of any consumer. The perception of success for such interactions is dependent on employees “who can adjust themselves to the personality of their clientele.”
“CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE: WINNING & KEEPING CLIENTS IN THESE CHALLENGING TIMES” is a must-take! The Top 3 reasons:
1. You are best equipped to represent your company and brand with excellence.
2. You are able to live & project a flexible personality and image that people will gravitate towards.
3. You are able to achieve results and increase your bottom line.
- Overview of Customer Service from the eyes of a client
- The importance of keeping your customers happy
- Identifying the right work attitudes for any season
- What specific people skills will create distinct advantages for buyer retention
- Define personal goal priorities including motivations for quality service
- Develop your personal strategies to become the patient professional for your client
- Adapt using positive coping techniques for an effective face-to-face or online interaction
- Develop 3 game plans that will transition participants from feeling worn-out to winners
- Plus..a bonus of one more!
“CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE is the next competitive battleground. It’s where business is going to be won or lost.” – Tom Knighton
Section 1. INTRODUCTION
– Welcome Participants
– Course Overview
– Learning Outcomes
Section 2. OVERVIEW OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
– Customer Service as seen from the eyes of a client
– The role of client service in marketing
– Definition in your own terms
Section 3. HAPPY CUSTOMERS COME BACK
– How important is consumer satisfaction
– The worth of repeat customers vs. one-off
– Paying clients and helpful feedback
Section 4. PERSONAL GROWTH FOR PRODUCTIVITY
– You are what you believe
– People skills and how it correlates to buyer retention
– Motivation at present & reformatting quality service
Section 5. EFFECTIVE CLIENT INTERACTION & RETENTION
– Troubleshooting without offending
– Positive coping techniques to deploy for face-to-face & online
– How can I help you: Patience & Professionalism exemplified
Section 6. YOUR PERSONAL GAME PLAN
RESOURCE SPEAKER – Ms. Carolina D. Tan, AICI CIP
- One-On-One Coach
- Group Facilitator
- Corporate Image Consultant
- Keynote Speaker
- Online Trainer
- PRC & HLURB Licensed Real Estate Broker
LIMITED SLOTS. Limited slots are available. To avoid last-minute delays and inconveniences, we advise you to please register at the latest two days or one day before the webinar event.
REGISTRATION. You must register or be registered by someone else to be able to join our webinars. Webinar access links are strictly sent through email therefore make sure you indicate the right email addresses for the participants. Please indicate how many participants you wish to include before hitting the REGISTER NOW button.
CHECK OUT. When you go to the Checkout Page, double-check the number of participants you have to register, if you change your mind or wish to make last-minute adjustments, do not forget to update your cart by clicking the UPDATE CART button. Once everything is final, you may now click the PROCEED TO CHECK OUT button.
BILLING DETAILS AND THE NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS. On the upper portion, you have to enter your details (esp. your email address) as the one paying for the registration. Underneath, you have to enter the details (esp. the email addresses) of the participants you wish to join the webinar.
POWERMAX provides three (3) payment options:
(1) Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer
(3) PayPal/Credit or Debit Card Through PayPal
Bank Deposit or Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash
If you choose Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer or G-Cash, you have to send the proof of payment to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: Proof of payment must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to send the proof of payment to email@example.com means the participants will not receive the webinar links even if the proof of payment is sent to other contact details of Powermax or its representatives (e.g., Facebook, Messenger, Viber, other email addresses, etc.).
Payment Through PayPal
If you choose to pay for your registration using PayPal you may do so. Please take note that PayPal also accepts Debit Cards and Credit Cards bearing the VISA and Mastercard logo. Unlike the Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, the PayPal process automatically updates our system to issue the participants their access to our webinars.
WEBINAR ACCESS LINKS. Once payment is made and verified, we can activate the spot on the webinar then we can send the webinar access links to the email addresses of the participants – this only goes with Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash. However, for payments made using PayPal, the activation process is automatic. Note that your webinar access link cannot be shared with anyone else. If you cannot attend on the date and time of the webinar kindly advise us at the latest one day ahead.
POWER WEBINARS. Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – www.powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Definition of Terms
- REGISTRANT – The person who has registered himself or other people for a webinar of Powermax
- ENROLLEE(S) – The person(s) registered by the REGISTRANT
- PAID REGISTRANT – The registrant who has paid in full for the registration of the ENROLLEE(S)
- ATTENDEE(S) – The enrollee(s) who has / have actually attended the webinar
- The Official Receipts will be made available for pick up at the office of Powermax Consulting Group. If you need a soft copy, we can take a picture of it and send you a copy online. However, if you want the physical copy delivered to your office, you can arrange with and pay for a local courier service like Lalamove or Grab Express.
- Sharing of the presentation materials depends on the webinar speaker.
(a) Some speakers willingly share their materials while others don’t.
(b) For the speakers who are willing to share their presentation materials
- Some prefer that the materials be sent in advance while others prefer that they be sent after the webinar
- Some prefer that the handouts to be given to the attendees are different from the PowerPoint files that they use and will not share the PPT files
Powermax cannot guarantee that the presentation materials of each webinar will be shared, or shared in advance, or will be the same as the PPT file of the speaker.
- Any form of video, image or audio recording during the webinar is not allowed unless with the express permission of the speaker and the management of Powermax Consulting Group.
- Your registration fee entitles your enrollee(s) to a slot in a webinar you have paid for but no record of the video of the webinar will be given.
- If an enrollee fails to join the webinar because Powermax fails to give the webinar link, the payment of his / her REGISTRANT will be refunded in full or if the REGISTRANT prefers, the payment will be rolled over to other webinars of his / her choice.
- If an enrollee advises Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar that he / she cannot attend it, the payment for that slot will be rolled over to another webinar. But if he / she avails of the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials), the payment cannot be rolled over to another webinar.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar and also fails to advise Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar, the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials) will be given to him / her but there will be no option for rollover.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar because of a technical glitch on his / her device but other enrollees manage to join the said webinar, there will be no liability on the part of Powermax unless it can be established that there is a clear fault by a representative of Powermax.
- Certificates will be given to the ATTENDEES only.
- Questions or clarifications about the subject matter of a webinar can only be entertained by the speakers during the holding of the webinar only. After the webinar, the speaker cannot be obliged to answer them.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!