Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
CREATE - Corporate Recovery and Tax Incentives for Enterprises Act
Featured Speaker: Ms. Rhodora Icaranom
Former Revenue District Officer – B.I.R.
April 30, 2021
2:00pm – 5:00pm
Regular Rate Php 1,499.00 + VAT starting April 24, 2021
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until April 23, 2021
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 or more pax
Inclusive of the Webinar Session, Presentation Materials of the Speaker and the Digital Certificate (with dashboard)
CREATE – Corporate Recovery and Tax Incentives for Enterprises Act
The Philippines currently imposes the highest Corporate Income Tax rate in the ASEAN region, which is a burden to micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) that are dealing with the effects of COVID-19. Even before the pandemic, the 30 percent CIT rate hindered local businesses from expanding, growing, and competing with their regional counterparts.
CREATE seeks to vigorously fight the impact of COVID-19 and help get businesses back on their feet as quickly as possible. In the second half of this year alone, the accelerated reduction in the CIT rate will result in a reduction of government revenues estimated at around PHP 40 billion that all firms, especially the country’s micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs), can use to fund their operations and retain employees. For the succeeding 5 years, the total estimate is about PHP 600 billion in foregone government revenues that these firms can invest in the revitalization of their businesses and to create even more jobs for Filipino workers.
1. Declaration of Policy
2. INCOME TAX
- One Person Corporation
- Corporate Income Tax Rate (change in tax rates)
- MCIT change in rate
- Non-profit hospitals and educational institutions lower taxes
- Income Tax Exemption of HDMF
- Lowered Tax Rates of Resident Foreign Corporations
- OBUs subject to regular corporate income tax
- Regional or Area Headquarters and Regional Operating Headquarters of Multinational Companies subject to regular corporate taxes
- Taxes of Non-resident Foreign Corporations
- Improperly Accumulated Earnings Tax amendment
- Training Expenses for Skills Development of Enterprise Based Trainees
- Interest Expenses reduction
- Tax Free Exchange amendment
- Passive Income Tax on Non-resident Alien Individual
- Intercorporate dividends received by a domestic corporation for foreign sourced dividends
- Interest from Deposits and Yield on deposit substitutes, trust funds, royalties
- Capital gains on sale of shares of stocks by resident foreign corporation
- Capital gains on sale of shares of stocks not traded in the local stock exchange
- CWT subject to review of DOF and BIR
3. VAT Provisions
- VAT exemption threshold on sale of real property
- VAT exemption on sale of digital and electronic format copy of books
- VAT exemption on sale and importation of certain prescription drugs
- VAT exemption on sale and importation of COVID19 medical requirements
- Lower taxes for small businesses exempt from VAT
4. Tax Administrative Provisions
- Submission of Tax Related Information to DOF
- Tax Refund, 90 days claim
5. Tax Incentives
- Income Tax Holiday
- Special Corporate Income Tax
- Enhanced deductions
- Duty exemptions on Importation of capital equipment, raw materials, spare parts, or accessories
- VAT exemption on Importation and VAT Zero Rating on Local Purchases
- Importation of Covid19 vaccine
- Direct Importation of Petroleum Products
- Prohibition on registered activities
RESOURCE SPEAKER – Ms. Rhodora Icaranom
- Ms. Rhodora G. Icaranom is the former Revenue District Officer(RDO) of the Bureau of Internal Revenue. Her tax experience was mostly spent in the Financial District Makati where she was assigned as Asst. Revenue District Officer for almost nine years. She had a one-year stint in the Large Taxpayers’ Division as Head of the Banks and Financial Intermediaries.
- In her career with the tax authority she received a distinguished award on the nationwide BIR search for Outstanding Group Supervisor-Centennial Year during the BIR’s Centennial Celebration in 2004 for her consistent exemplary performance in Audit and Tax Collection being the Head of the Special Task Force in Manila Region. As a member of the BIR Pool of Speakers, she was a regular lecturer of BIR in various tax topics usually focused on updates. At the same time, she is an accredited PICPA speaker in the PICPA National office and various regions for the last two decades. She is also a former professor of Accounting at the De La Salle University.
- During her years of tax service in the government, she attended various trainings held by BIR, some of which were sponsored by Germany, Japan, US and by the big Auditing Firms. In November 2012, she was sent to a month-long training and conference for International Taxation on a Senior Executive Program in Tokyo, Japan sponsored by JICA. Subsequently in October 2015, she also represented BIR for the International Taxation on Financial Instruments in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia sponsored by Malaysian Internal Revenue Authority and International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation IBFD of London.
LIMITED SLOTS. Limited slots are available. To avoid last-minute delays and inconveniences, we advise you to please register at the latest two days or one day before the webinar event.
REGISTRATION. You must register or be registered by someone else to be able to join our webinars. Webinar access links are strictly sent through email therefore make sure you indicate the right email addresses for the participants. Please indicate how many participants you wish to include before hitting the REGISTER NOW button.
CHECK OUT. When you go to the Checkout Page, double-check the number of participants you have to register, if you change your mind or wish to make last-minute adjustments, do not forget to update your cart by clicking the UPDATE CART button. Once everything is final, you may now click the PROCEED TO CHECK OUT button.
BILLING DETAILS AND THE NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS. On the upper portion, you have to enter your details (esp. your email address) as the one paying for the registration. Underneath, you have to enter the details (esp. the email addresses) of the participants you wish to join the webinar.
POWERMAX provides three (3) payment options:
(1) Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer
(3) PayPal/Credit or Debit Card Through PayPal
Bank Deposit or Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash
If you choose Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer or G-Cash, you have to send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Proof of payment must be sent to email@example.com. Failure to send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org means the participants will not receive the webinar links even if the proof of payment is sent to other contact details of Powermax or its representatives (e.g., Facebook, Messenger, Viber, other email addresses, etc.).
Payment Through PayPal
If you choose to pay for your registration using PayPal you may do so. Please take note that PayPal also accepts Debit Cardsand Credit Cardsbearing the VISA and Mastercard logo. Unlike the Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, the PayPal process automatically updates our system to issue the participants their access to our webinars.
WEBINAR ACCESS LINKS. Once payment is made and verified, we can activate the spot on the webinar then we can send the webinar access links to the email addresses of the participants – this only goes with Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash. However, for payments made using PayPal, the activation process is automatic. Note that your webinar access link cannot be shared with anyone else. If you cannot attend on the date and time of the webinar kindly advise us at the latest one day ahead.
POWER WEBINARS. Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – www.powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Definition of Terms
- REGISTRANT – The person who has registered himself or other people for a webinar of Powermax
- ENROLLEE(S) – The person(s) registered by the REGISTRANT
- PAID REGISTRANT – The registrant who has paid in full for the registration of the ENROLLEE(S)
- ATTENDEE(S) – The enrollee(s) who has / have actually attended the webinar
- The Official Receipts will be made available for pick up at the office of
Powermax Consulting Group. If you need a soft copy, we can take a picture of it and send you a copy online. However, if you want the physical copy delivered to your office, you can arrange with and pay for a local courier service like Lalamove or Grab Express.
- Sharing of the presentation materials depends on the webinar speaker.
(a) Some speakers willingly share their materials while others don’t.
(b) For the speakers who are willing to share their presentation materials
- Some prefer that the materials be sent in advance while others prefer that they be sent after the webinar
- Some prefer that the handouts to be given to the attendees are different from the PowerPoint files that they use and will not share the PPT files
Powermax cannot guarantee that the presentation materials of each webinar will be shared, or shared in advance, or will be the same as the PPT file of the speaker.
- Any form of video, image or audio recording during the webinar is not allowed unless with the express permission of the speaker and the management of Powermax Consulting Group.
- Your registration fee entitles your enrollee(s) to a slot in a webinar you have paid for but no record of the video of the webinar will be given.
- If an enrollee fails to join the webinar because Powermax fails to give the webinar link, the payment of his / her REGISTRANT will be refunded in full or if the REGISTRANT prefers, the payment will be rolled over to other webinars of his / her choice.
- If an enrollee advises Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar that he / she cannot attend it, the payment for that slot will be rolled over to another webinar. But if he / she avails of the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials), the payment cannot be rolled over to another webinar.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar and also fails to advise Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar, the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials) will be given to him / her but there will be no option for rollover.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar because of a technical glitch on his / her device but other enrollees manage to join the said webinar, there will be no liability on the part of Powermax unless it can be established that there is a clear fault by a representative of Powermax.
- Certificates will be given to the ATTENDEES only.
- Questions or clarifications about the subject matter of a webinar can only be entertained by the speakers during the holding of the webinar. After the webinar, the speaker cannot be obliged to answer them through email, Facebook chat or some other means.
- Unless asked by the speaker or the host to talk, the attendees should not unmute their microphone to avoid distracting the session. Anyone who persists in unmuting his / her audio, despite the reminder or warning, will be removed from the webinar session.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!
₱1,499.00 + VAT
CREATE - Corporate Recovery and Tax Incentives for Enterprises Act
₱1,499.00 + VAT