No products in the cart.
COMMON ERRORS OF ACCOUNTANTS IN THE FIELD OF TAXATION
Certified Public Accountants (“CPA”), including accountants and bookkeepers, should know the importance of existing BIR revenue issuances in preparing the company’s tax returns. Any mistake committed in preparing tax returns may entail additional cost such as surcharge, interest and compromise penalties. This short webinar will give an overview of the program Common Errors of Accountants in the Field of Taxation. A few examples may be given.
SPEAKER – ATTY. ARNOLD APDUA, CPA
Managing Partner of AAA and Co., CPAs and Former BIR Revenue Officer
- Fifteen (15) years of meaningful experience in tax practice
- Seven (7) years as Revenue Officer of the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and eight (8) years as individual practitioner.
- Tax lawyer of Quasha Ancheta Peña Nolasco Law Office.
- Managing Partner of AAA and Co., CPAs
- Professional career as an associate auditor of Sycip Gorres Velayo and Co. (SGV & Co.) in 2004
- BIR as Revenue Officer where he performed tax audit and investigations including regular and special tax investigations
- BIR Special Task Force such as drafting the BIR Industry Audit Manual and tax compliance audit of government agencies.
- Several commendations from the BIR including consistent Top Revenue Collector in BIR Mandaluyong from 2009 to 2011
- Noted expertise in handling transactional taxes
Limited slots are available. Hurry! Join us now.
Powermax FREE live webinars are short but sweet, concise and to the point discussion of relevant topics using Zoom technology.
Aside from giving you a panoramic perspective on this important subject, not to mention the practical tips and techniques, they will also give you an opportunity not just to evaluate the webinar sessions but also the style of the speakers.
Hopefully, this will encourage you to register for the paid webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure proper internet WIFI connection
- Ensure working webinar streaming device.
Even for FREE Webinars, you must register in order to be able to join. Likewise, you will be asked to Check Out. Don’t worry, you will not pay anything for the free webinar of your choice, unless, of course, you upgrade to Paid Webinars.
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information about joining the live webinar.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.