Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
COMMON ERRORS OF ACCOUNTANTS IN THE FIELD OF TAXATION
COMMON ERRORS OF ACCOUNTANTS IN THE FIELD OF TAXATION
August 20, 2020
1:30pm – 4:30pm
Regular Rate Php 1,499.00 + VAT starting August 14, 2020
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until August 13, 2020
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 or more pax
Inclusive of the two-part Webinar Session and the Digital Certificate
Certified Public Accountants (“CPA”), including accountants and bookkeepers, should know the importance of existing BIR revenue issuances in preparing the company’s tax returns. Any mistake committed in preparing tax returns may entail additional cost such as surcharge, interest and compromise penalties. Thus, a taxation module has been developed to address the CPAs’ concerns.
Further, to be an effective tax agent and practitioner, CPAs must know appropriate tax planning to reduce tax payments legally (known as tax avoidance) and must be aware with current techniques used by the BIR revenue officers in the audit and examination of taxpayers.
With the passage of the Tax Reform for Acceleration & Inclusion (TRAIN) law last December 19, 2017 and various subsequent issuances of the BIR on the final implementation and interpretation, we deem it relevant to revisit the highlights of the law which have direct impact on employee withholding and fringe benefit tax.
The BIR has issued numerous revenue regulations and revenue memorandum circulars that are relevant to the aforementioned topics hence, there is a need for this seminar.
OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING
After the seminar, the participants should be able to:
- Identify the specific BIR rules and regulations in preparing tax returns
- Determine the assessment procedures conducted by the BIR
- Know the current techniques used by BIR in tax audit and investigation
- Familiarize with tax remedies and tax management of taxes.
- Revised Schedule of Compromise PenaltyII. Violations in Bookkeeping Rules and RegulationsIII. Registration RequirementsIV. Keeping of Books of AccountsV. Preservation of Books of Accounts and Other Accounting RecordsVI. Printing of Receipts or Commercial or Sales InvoicesVII. Machine Control Specifications FeaturesA. For Cash Register Machines
B. For POS MachinesVIII. Reporting Of Monthly SalesIX. Deductible ExpenseX. Itemized DeductionXI. Expenses In GeneralXII. Minimum Corporate Income Tax
a. Minimum Corporate Income Tax on Domestic Corporations
Imposition of Tax
b. Carry Forward of Excess Minimum Tax Minimum Corporate
Income Tax (MCIT) on Resident Foreign Corporation
XIII. Withholding Tax Violations
XIV. Duties & Obligation of a Withholding Agent
XV. Value Added Tax Violations
XVI. Requirements on Input Tax
XVII. Invoicing Requirements
RESOURCE SPEAKER – ATTY. ARNOLD APDUA, CPA
Managing Partner of AAA and Co., CPAs and Former BIR Revenue Officer
- Fifteen (15) years of meaningful experience in tax practice
- Seven (7) years as Revenue Officer of the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and eight (8) years as tax practitioner.
- Tax lawyer of Quasha Ancheta Peña Nolasco Law Office.
- Professor at the University of thee East and Pamantasang ng Lungsod ng Maynila, where he taught accounting and taxation
- Began his professional career as an associate auditor of Sycip Gorres Velayo and Co. (SGV & Co.) in 2004
- Assigned in several BIR Special Task Force such as drafting the BIR Industry Audit Manual and tax compliance audit of government agencies
- Received several commendations from the BIR including consistent Top Revenue Collector in BIR Mandaluyong from 2009 to 2011
- A resource person and speaker for various Continuing Professional Development (CPD) tax seminars
- Served as PICPA WMMC Committee Chairman for Taxation
- A Committee Chairperson for Regulatory of Association of ACPACI
LIMITED SLOTS. Limited slots are available. To avoid last-minute delays and inconveniences, we advise you to please register at the latest two days or one day before the webinar event.
REGISTRATION. You must register or be registered by someone else to be able to join our webinars. Webinar access links are strictly sent through email therefore make sure you indicate the right email addresses for the participants. Please indicate how many participants you wish to include before hitting the REGISTER NOW button.
CHECK OUT. When you go to the Checkout Page, double-check the number of participants you have to register, if you change your mind or wish to make last-minute adjustments, do not forget to update your cart by clicking the UPDATE CART button. Once everything is final, you may now click the PROCEED TO CHECK OUT button.
BILLING DETAILS AND THE NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS. On the upper portion, you have to enter your details (esp. your email address) as the one paying for the registration. Underneath, you have to enter the details (esp. the email addresses) of the participants you wish to join the webinar.
POWERMAX provides three (3) payment options:
(1) Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer
(2) PayPal/Credit or Debit Card Through PayPal
(3) Over The Counter (7 Eleven, Cebuana, etc.)
Bank Deposit or Online Bank Transfer
If you choose Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, you have to send the proof of payment to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: Proof of payment must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to send the proof of payment to email@example.com means the participants will not receive the webinar links even if the proof of payment is sent to other contact details of Powermax or its representatives (e.g., Facebook, Messenger, Viber, other email addresses, etc.).
Payment Through PayPal
If you choose to pay for your registration using PayPal you may do so. Please take note that PayPal also accepts Debit Cards and Credit Cards bearing the VISA and Mastercard logo. Unlike the Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, the PayPal process automatically updates our system to issue the participants their access to our webinars.
Payment Through Over The Counter (OTC)
You may also pay us through various OTC Over The Counter payment channels:
- 7 Eleven
- Bayad Center
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- Palawan pawnshop
- RD Pawnshop
If you Checkout using a particular Over The Counter payment channel, our system will send a barcode to your registered email. You can take this barcode, show, and pay over the counter. Please note that if you generate a barcode through 7 Eleven you must pay only through any 7 Eleven branch. When payment is made, proof of payment is sent to your email for payment reference.
WEBINAR ACCESS LINKS. Once payment is made and verified, we can activate the spot on the webinar then we can send the webinar access links to the email addresses of the participants – this only goes with Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer. However, for payments made using PayPal and OTC, the activation process is automatic. Note that your webinar access link cannot be shared with anyone else. If you cannot attend on the date and time of the webinar kindly advise us at the latest one day ahead.
POWER WEBINARS. Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – www.powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!
₱1,499.00 + VAT