SOCIAL MEDIA 3.0 FUTURE-PROOFING YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIES FOR A BETTER NORMAL
Featured Speaker: Mr. Homer Nievera
Certified Viral Marketer and Certified Content Marketer
December 3, 2020
2:00pm – 5:00pm
Regular Rate Php 1,499.00 + VAT starting November 27, 2020
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until November 26, 2020
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 or more pax
Inclusive of the Webinar Session and the Digital Certificate
A. The Evolution of Social Media and What Success Looks Like Today
1. Sparking the next ecommerce surge
2. Fueling the gig economy
B. Key lessons on social media at the height of the pandemic
1. Significant changes in social media habits during and after the pandemic
2. Dealing with fake news during the pandemic and the next crisis
II. Getting to Know More About the New Generation of Social Media Users
A. The Gen Z: Moving away from Facebook?
B. Where-to next for the Millennial generation?
C. Understanding the value of social listening and what to do with that data
III. The Rising Stars of Social Media
A. Cause marketing as a way into the hearts and minds of users
1. Understanding the things that will matter most on social media in 2021
2. How the 2022 elections will pan out using social media
B. How Influencer marketing is weathering the storms
1. Impact of the pandemic on Influencers and certain categories they thrive in
2. Growth areas for Influencers in the New Normal
C. Shifts and Counter-shifts: A look into the social media platforms that will grow and decline
IV. The New Social Media Playbook – What your new strategies will be like in 2021
A. Find out how to create digital content that will attract and engage
B. Rediscover how to set yourself apart from your competitor
C. Find the right approach to creating a social media culture within your company
D. Slingshot strategies that will catapult your campaigns until 2022
RESOURCE SPEAKER – Mr. Homer Nievera
- Homer Nievera is a digital transformation evangelist and serial techpreneur.
- A social media trailblazer, he once headed both social media pioneer Friendster.com and social commerce innovator Multiply.com as Global Head of Partnerships and Advertising Operations for both sites — the only Filipino to hold such important global posts for US and Silicon Valleytype firms at that time. Homer also formerly headed digital media firms that represented MSN, Yahoo, Google and Facebook.
- He co-founded 2 tech firms in the US of which he later exited, then came home permanently in 2014 to focus on helping Philippine startups. Today, Homer serves on the board of some startup firms involved in ecommerce, media, IoT, esports, fintech, food sustainability, retail and consulting.
- He and his wife are relationship mentors and are the faces behind the Facebook Page “He Said, She Said Philippines” which won the 2018 Venerable Fulton Sheen award for excellent online and social media communications program for Christian advocacies.
- Homer is a Certified Distance Educator, Certified Viral Marketer and a Certified Content Marketer with undergraduate and post graduate studies in distance education and communication research from the University of the Philippines. He is an alumna of Don Bosco and the U.P. Integrated School (elementary and secondary, respectively) and of the Asian Institute of Management where he finished a double program on Entrepreneur Management & Startup Innovation and Startup Management. He finished his Viral Marketing Program from the Wharton Business School, his program on Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies from Harvard University, and his program on Social Enterprise Planning and Management from MIT.
- Homer guest-lectures at the Thames International Business School and is a regular speaker and resource person on digital transformation, content marketing and social enterprises.
LIMITED SLOTS. Limited slots are available. To avoid last-minute delays and inconveniences, we advise you to please register at the latest two days or one day before the webinar event.
REGISTRATION. You must register or be registered by someone else to be able to join our webinars. Webinar access links are strictly sent through email therefore make sure you indicate the right email addresses for the participants. Please indicate how many participants you wish to include before hitting the REGISTER NOW button.
CHECK OUT. When you go to the Checkout Page, double-check the number of participants you have to register, if you change your mind or wish to make last-minute adjustments, do not forget to update your cart by clicking the UPDATE CART button. Once everything is final, you may now click the PROCEED TO CHECK OUT button.
BILLING DETAILS AND THE NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS. On the upper portion, you have to enter your details (esp. your email address) as the one paying for the registration. Underneath, you have to enter the details (esp. the email addresses) of the participants you wish to join the webinar.
POWERMAX provides three (3) payment options:
(1) Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer
(3) PayPal/Credit or Debit Card Through PayPal
Bank Deposit or Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash
If you choose Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer or G-Cash, you have to send the proof of payment to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: Proof of payment must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to send the proof of payment to email@example.com means the participants will not receive the webinar links even if the proof of payment is sent to other contact details of Powermax or its representatives (e.g., Facebook, Messenger, Viber, other email addresses, etc.).
Payment Through PayPal
If you choose to pay for your registration using PayPal you may do so. Please take note that PayPal also accepts Debit Cards and Credit Cards bearing the VISA and Mastercard logo. Unlike the Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, the PayPal process automatically updates our system to issue the participants their access to our webinars.
WEBINAR ACCESS LINKS. Once payment is made and verified, we can activate the spot on the webinar then we can send the webinar access links to the email addresses of the participants – this only goes with Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash. However, for payments made using PayPal, the activation process is automatic. Note that your webinar access link cannot be shared with anyone else. If you cannot attend on the date and time of the webinar kindly advise us at the latest one day ahead.
POWER WEBINARS. Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – www.powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Definition of Terms
- REGISTRANT – The person who has registered himself or other people for a webinar of Powermax
- ENROLLEE(S) – The person(s) registered by the REGISTRANT
- PAID REGISTRANT – The registrant who has paid in full for the registration of the ENROLLEE(S)
- ATTENDEE(S) – The enrollee(s) who has / have actually attended the webinar
- The Official Receipts will be made available for pick up at the office of
Powermax Consulting Group. If you need a soft copy, we can take a picture of it and send you a copy online. However, if you want the physical copy delivered to your office, you can arrange with and pay for a local courier service like Lalamove or Grab Express.
- Sharing of the presentation materials depends on the webinar speaker.
(a) Some speakers willingly share their materials while others don’t.
(b) For the speakers who are willing to share their presentation materials
- Some prefer that the materials be sent in advance while others prefer that they be sent after the webinar
- Some prefer that the handouts to be given to the attendees are different from the PowerPoint files that they use and will not share the PPT files
Powermax cannot guarantee that the presentation materials of each webinar will be shared, or shared in advance, or will be the same as the PPT file of the speaker.
- Any form of video, image or audio recording during the webinar is not allowed unless with the express permission of the speaker and the management of Powermax Consulting Group.
- Your registration fee entitles your enrollee(s) to a slot in a webinar you have paid for but no record of the video of the webinar will be given.
- If an enrollee fails to join the webinar because Powermax fails to give the webinar link, the payment of his / her REGISTRANT will be refunded in full or if the REGISTRANT prefers, the payment will be rolled over to other webinars of his / her choice.
- If an enrollee advises Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar that he / she cannot attend it, the payment for that slot will be rolled over to another webinar. But if he / she avails of the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials), the payment cannot be rolled over to another webinar.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar and also fails to advise Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar, the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials) will be given to him / her but there will be no option for rollover.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar because of a technical glitch on his / her device but other enrollees manage to join the said webinar, there will be no liability on the part of Powermax unless it can be established that there is a clear fault by a representative of Powermax.
- Certificates will be given to the ATTENDEES only.
- Questions or clarifications about the subject matter of a webinar can only be entertained by the speakers during the holding of the webinar. After the webinar, the speaker cannot be obliged to answer them through email, Facebook chat or some other means.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!