Featured Speaker: Mr. Jekell Salosagcol
CPA Reviewer and PFRS Trainer.
August 27, 2021
2:00pm – 5:00pm
Regular Rate Php 1,499.00 + VAT starting August 21, 2021
Early Bird Rate Php 1,399.00 + VAT until August 20, 2021
Group Rate Php 1,299.00 + VAT per pax for 5 – 14 pax
Super Group Rate Php 1,099.00 + VAT per pax for 15 or more pax
Inclusive of the Webinar Session and the Digital Certificate
Tax and Accounting Reconciliation
This is one of the best online learning sessions you can join if you want to clearly understand the Philippine tax and accounting landscape and their mainstream differences that practitioners usually overlook when preparing financial statements and ITR’s.
It will feature seasoned CPA Reviewer and PFRS Trainer, Mr. Jekell Salosagcol, who is well reputed for his ability not just to explain the subject matter clearly but also in simplifying what looks complex and nebulous to the immense satisfaction of the participants. And just for good measure, you will appreciate his sense of humor. Definitely not the typical dry and boring discussion. You will not regret joining this webinar.
1. OVERVIEW OF PHILIPPINE INCOME TAX
- Income tax
- Business tax
- Withholding tax
2. OVERVIEW OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- PFRS for SME
3. DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ACCOUNTING AND TAXATION
- Borrowing costs
- Foreign exchange gains and losses
- Investment properties
- Depreciation and amortization
- Impairment losses
- Unrealized gains and losses
- Retirement benefit expense
- Revenue from sale of real estate
- Biological assets
- Research and development costs
- Organizational costs
- Fines and penalties
- Accounting changes and correction of errors
4. THE CONCEPT OF DEFERRED TAX ACCOUNTING
- Components of income tax expense
- Temporary differences
- Excess MCIT
- Net operating loss carryover
5. ACCOUNTING FOR BUSINESS TAXES
- Other percentage taxes
RESOURCE SPEAKER – Mr. Jekell Salosagcol
Professional Training and Academe
- 2002 to Date CPA Reviewer: Auditing Theory and Practice -CRC -ACE -CPA Review School
- 2006 to Date Resource Speaker: PICPA CPE Seminar son Accounting and Auditing Standards
- 1999 to 2002 CPA Reviewer: Auditing Theory and Practice CPA Review School of the Phils.
- 1996 to 1999 Lecturer: De La Salle University; St. Scholastica’s College; and Colegio de San Juan de Letran.
- Manila Electric Company Accenture Philippines
- Commission on Audit Dole Philippines
- Bureau of Treasury Philippines Association of Local Government Accountants
- Bureau of Internal Revenue National Institute of Accounting Technician
Audit and Consultancy
- 2012 Consultant: Independent Oil Price Review Committee- Department of Energy
- 2011 to date: Audit and PFRS Consultant- Government Service Insurance System
- 2010 to date: Technical and Training Consultant- Reyes Tacandong & Company
- 2008 to date: Consultant: ORT Consulting Group LLC- Chicago II. USA
- 2008 to 2010: Vice-President for US Operations: Theorem Global Business Outsourcing Inc.
- 1995 to 1996: Auditor- Sycip, Gorres, Velayo & Company
- 2nd Placer Philippine CPA Licensure Examination- May 1995
- BS Accountancy- Technological Institute of the Philippines- 1990 to 1994
- 2002 – “Basic Auditing Theory and Concepts”
- 2005 – “A Guide in Understanding the Philippine Standards on Auditing
LIMITED SLOTS. Limited slots are available. To avoid last-minute delays and inconveniences, we advise you to please register at the latest two days or one day before the webinar event.
REGISTRATION. You must register or be registered by someone else to be able to join our webinars. Webinar access links are strictly sent through email therefore make sure you indicate the right email addresses for the participants. Please indicate how many participants you wish to include before hitting the REGISTER NOW button.
CHECK OUT. When you go to the Checkout Page, double-check the number of participants you have to register, if you change your mind or wish to make last-minute adjustments, do not forget to update your cart by clicking the UPDATE CART button. Once everything is final, you may now click the PROCEED TO CHECK OUT button.
BILLING DETAILS AND THE NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS. On the upper portion, you have to enter your details (esp. your email address) as the one paying for the registration. Underneath, you have to enter the details (esp. the email addresses) of the participants you wish to join the webinar.
POWERMAX provides three (3) payment options:
(1) Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer
(3) PayPal/Credit or Debit Card Through PayPal
Bank Deposit or Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash
If you choose Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer or G-Cash, you have to send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Proof of payment must be sent to email@example.com. Failure to send the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org means the participants will not receive the webinar links even if the proof of payment is sent to other contact details of Powermax or its representatives (e.g., Facebook, Messenger, Viber, other email addresses, etc.).
Payment Through PayPal
If you choose to pay for your registration using PayPal you may do so. Please take note that PayPal also accepts Debit Cards and Credit Cards bearing the VISA and Mastercard logo. Unlike the Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer, the PayPal process automatically updates our system to issue the participants their access to our webinars.
WEBINAR ACCESS LINKS. Once payment is made and verified, we can activate the spot on the webinar then we can send the webinar access links to the email addresses of the participants – this only goes with Bank Deposit/Online Bank Transfer / G-Cash. However, for payments made using PayPal, the activation process is automatic. Note that your webinar access link cannot be shared with anyone else. If you cannot attend on the date and time of the webinar kindly advise us at the latest one day ahead.
POWER WEBINARS. Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology. It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills. Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – www.powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Definition of Terms
- REGISTRANT – The person who has registered himself or other people for a webinar of Powermax
- ENROLLEE(S) – The person(s) registered by the REGISTRANT
- PAID REGISTRANT – The registrant who has paid in full for the registration of the ENROLLEE(S)
- ATTENDEE(S) – The enrollee(s) who has / have actually attended the webinar
- The Official Receipts will be made available for pick up at the office of
Powermax Consulting Group. If you need a soft copy, we can take a picture of it and send you a copy online. However, if you want the physical copy delivered to your office, you can arrange with and pay for a local courier service like Lalamove or Grab Express.
- Sharing of the presentation materials depends on the webinar speaker.
(a) Some speakers willingly share their materials while others don’t.
(b) For the speakers who are willing to share their presentation materials
- Some prefer that the materials be sent in advance while others prefer that they be sent after the webinar
- Some prefer that the handouts to be given to the attendees are different from the PowerPoint files that they use and will not share the PPT files
Powermax cannot guarantee that the presentation materials of each webinar will be shared, or shared in advance, or will be the same as the PPT file of the speaker.
- By joining the webinar of Powermax, you consent to interviews, photography, audio recording, video recording and its / their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on web sites, or for any other purpose(s) that Powermax, its vendors, partners, affiliates and/or representatives deems fit to use. You release Powermax, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.Any form of video, image or audio recording during the webinar is not allowed unless with the express permission of the speaker and the management of Powermax Consulting Group.
- By entering the event premises (conference venue or Zoom meeting platform), you waive all rights to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, streaming, webcasting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such exhibiting, broadcasting, webcasting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken.
- Any form of video, image or audio recording during the webinar is not allowed unless with the express permission of the speaker and the management of Powermax Consulting Group.
- Your registration fee entitles your enrollee(s) to a slot in a webinar you have paid for but no record of the video of the webinar will be shared.
- If an enrollee fails to join the webinar because Powermax fails to give the webinar link, the payment of his / her REGISTRANT will be refunded in full or if the REGISTRANT prefers, the payment will be rolled over to other webinars of his / her choice.
- If an enrollee advises Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar that he / she cannot attend it, the payment for that slot will be rolled over to another webinar. But if he / she avails of the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials), the payment cannot be rolled over to another webinar.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar and also fails to advise Powermax five (5) days before the scheduled date of the webinar, the presentation materials of that webinar (assuming the speaker has shared the materials) will be given to him / her but there will be no option for rollover.
- If an enrollee fails to attend a webinar because of a technical glitch on his / her device but other enrollees manage to join the said webinar, there will be no liability on the part of Powermax unless it can be established that there is a clear fault by a representative of Powermax.
- Certificates will be given to the ATTENDEES only.
- Questions or clarifications about the subject matter of a webinar can only be entertained by the speakers during the holding of the webinar. After the webinar, the speaker cannot be obliged to answer them though email, Facebook chat or some other means.
- Unless asked by the speaker or the host to talk, the attendees should not unmute their microphone to avoid distracting the session. Anyone who persists in unmuting his / her audio, despite the reminder or warning, will be removed from the webinar session.
- During the webinar, the ATTENDEES are not allowed to advertise any business competitive with the business of Powermax (seminars / webinars / events) or its sister company AGFI or Advertising and Gaming Fabrication, Inc. (signages, kiosks, podiums, gaming modules like tambiolo, roleta, pachinko; sticker and tarpaulin printing; and laser cutting)
- We want everyone to enjoy the webinar. However, we reserve the right to remove participants who are unruly or disruptive (e.g., keeps making noise, spamming the chat, etc.) and no refund will be made.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!