After the seminar, the participants should be able to:
• Identify the specific BIR rules and regulations in preparing tax returns
• Determine the assessment procedures conducted by the BIR
• Know the current techniques used by BIR in tax audit and investigation
• Familiarize with tax remedies and tax management of taxes.
I. Revised Schedule of Compromise Penalty
II. Violations in Bookkeeping Rules and Regulations
III. Registration Requirements
IV. Keeping of Books of Accounts
V. Preservation of Books of Accounts and Other Accounting Records
VI. Printing of Receipts or Commercial or Sales Invoices
VII. Machine Control Specifications Features
a. For Cash Register Machines
b. For POS Machines
VIII. Reporting Of Monthly Sales
IX. Deductible Expense
X. Itemized Deduction
XI. Expenses In General
XII. Minimum Corporate Income Tax
a. Minimum Corporate Income Tax on Domestic Corporations Imposition of Tax
b. Carry Forward of Excess Minimum Tax Minimum Corporate Income Tax (MCIT) on Resident Foreign Corporation
XIII. Withholding Tax Violations
XIV. Duties & Obligation of a Withholding Agent
XV. Value Added Tax Violations
XVI. Requirements on Input Tax
XVII. Invoicing Requirements
Policies on Registration
1. To Avail of the EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT, payment should be made no more than five (5) days after registration.
2. For the seminar fee to be refunded, cancellation should be made not less than four (4) days before the date of the workshop.
3. Certificates will be given only to those who have actually attended the seminar. Those who register and pay but will not attend the workshop will be given handouts but not certificates.
4. Powermax Consulting Group will take video footage and/or photos of the seminar which may or may not include your recognizable image. By participating in this event, you consent to your voice, name, image, and/or likeness being used without compensation, in any form or medium, as part of the recording of the event and for any other commercial purposes (including in advertising and promotional materials)
5. The materials for this seminar are protected. Any form of audio, video or image recording of the seminar or PowerPoint slides used by the speaker is strictly prohibited.
6. Only the handouts will be given by the speaker. He / she is not obliged to provide a copy of other training materials like the Powerpoint file.
7. Companies / Organizations / Individuals with business(es) competitive with the businesses of Powermax Consulting Group (i.e., seminars, training, consultancy, and the like) are not allowed to register unless with written consent by the management of Powermax. Full disclosure of business line in registration is required. If anyone registers without full disclosure, and it is discovered that his business or one of his businesses is competitive with that of Powermax, his registration will be forfeited.
8. The management of Powermax reserves the right to refuse entry or evict any person who breaches these terms and conditions or deemed to be intoxicated or disorderly or under the influence of drugs.
9. The management of Powermax reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event because of unforeseen circumstances, fortuitous events, or any other unfavorable situations or conditions.
10. If the seminar is cancelled because of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure, Powermax will either refund the seminar fees paid by the participants / participating companies (but not the incidental costs such as transportation, plane tickets, hotel accommodation, per diem, and the like) or roll over the payment for other seminars of Powermax (provided that the seminar fee is the same or the difference will be rectified) depending on the preference of the participants / participating companies.
11. Upon reservation, your seat(s) will be reserved but there will be no seating arrangement. Preferred seats will be on a first-come first-served basis.