June 10 | 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
FLEXIBLE WORK ARRANGEMENTS UNDER THE NEW NORMAL
OUTLINE OF CONTENTS:
Part One: Opening Prayer, Opening Statements and Introduction of Speaker
Part Two: Webinar Proper
- Rationale For The Adoption of Flexible Work Arrangements (FWAs)
- Definition of The New Normal
- The Compelling Need For Flexible Work Arrangements
- The Five-Way Tests For Viability of FWAs
- Alternative Flexible Work Arrangements (AFWAs)
- Compressed Work Week
- Reduced Work Week
- Combination of Compressed Work Week and Reduced Work Week
- Combination of Compressed Work Week, Reduced and Flexi-Hours
- Work From Home Based On Hours and Days
- Work From Home Based on Output
- Combination of Work From Home and Flexi-Hours
- Conditions For Validity of FWAs
- Conditions For Viability of Work From Home
- Basic Procedures For WFH
- Advantages and Disadvantages Of Work From Home
- Managing Emotions While Managing Transitions To FWAs
- Managing Complaints and And Issues Re FWAs
- Detecting and Investigating Deviations
Part Three: Questions and Answers Portion
Part Four: Integration
Part Five: Adjournment
Limited slots are available. Hurry! Join us now.
You must register in order to be able to join the webinar. Please indicate how many participants you wish to enroll and then click REGISTER NOW.
You will then go to the Check Out page. Here, you can double-check the number of participants you wish to register, and if you change your mind, you can still edit it and click UPDATE CART.
Afterward, you can click PROCEED TO CHECK OUT.
BILLING DETAILS AND THE NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS
On the upper portion, you have to enter your details as the one paying for the registration. Underneath, you have to enter the details of the participants you wish to join the webinar,
You have three (3) payment options:
(1) Bank Deposit / Online Bank Transfer
(2) PayPal / Credit or Debit Card Through PayPal
(3) Over The Counter (7 Eleven, Cebuana, etc.)
If You Choose PayPal or Over The Counter
If you choose PayPal or Over the Counter, the system will automatically send the participants the webinar link.
Note: The system will send the acknowledgment of payment to the one paying (it will be sent to the email used for registration) but the ones who will receive the webinar links are the participants. If the person registering will include himself/herself in the participants, he/she will also receive a webinar link.
If You Choose Bank Deposit or Online Bank Transfer
If you choose Bank Deposit / Online Bank Transfer, you have to send the proof of payment to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: The proof of payment must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to send the proof of payment to email@example.com means the participants will not receive the webinar links even if the proof of payment is sent to other contact details of Powermax (e.g., Facebook, Messenger, Viber, other email addresses, etc.).
Powermax live webinars are designed to give you an incisive insight into a plethora of interesting and relevant topics using Zoom technology.
It aims to uncork the latest updates, best practices, useful strategies, and tactics, and/or practical tips and techniques not just to widen your horizon but also to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills.
Hopefully, this will also encourage you to register for the other webinars of Powermax. Just visit our site – www.powermax.ph to see our other webinars.
A PLEASANT WEBINAR EXPERIENCE
To ensure a pleasant webinar experience, we recommend to registrants to:
- Download and install the Zoom application beforehand
- Ensure that there is a proper internet WIFI connection
- Use a working webinar streaming device.
Thank you and enjoy!
Keep safe and God Bless!
[woocommerce_one_page_checkout template=”product-list” product_ids=”9466,9479″]