Training your people to sharpen their professional skills is good, but how about their work attitude and values? This is not something you can just brush aside because it impacts, to a large extent, the continuing success of your business. The stark reality is that the way your employees deal with one another, with the management and the entire business in general especially when they are not noticed, can significantly affect your success or failure. This course aims to enhance the attitude and strengthen the core values of your people for the edification of the entire company.
I. EVERYTHING BEGINS WITH THE WHY
a. Why am I here?
b. Why is work important
c. Why is my role important
II. SELF DISCOVERY
a. How I perceive myself
b. How I am perceived
c. How I want to be perceived
III. SELF LEADERSHIP – WHO DO YOU SERVE?
a. Does my boss lead my life?
b. Do I need to be a boss? (why I hate my boss)
c. Who is my real boss?
IV. GOAL SETTING
a. My goals for myself
b. My goals for role
c. My goals for the company
V. WHAT IS NEXT?
a. Setting my career path
b. Setting my own company
c. Setting my personal advocacy
Mr. Miguel Lindo, CFEFranchise and Communications DirectorBNI Philippines, Makati City• Helped propel the growth of BNI Philippines by leading the Franchising Business and executing the Master Franchise Program as Franchise and Communications Director • Drove the growth and success in the Innovative Financial Sustainability (INFINITY) Pilot Program as the Director of Franchising Population Services Pilipinas, Inc. • Featured Speaker and Lecturer in various workshops and conferences; Supported the President & the Excom in formulating long-term and mid-term corporate strategic plans in the Analytics and Commercial Effectiveness Department of The Generics Pharmacy • In-charge of managing all franchise operations through policy formulation and implementation, business process creation and improvement, and alignment of yearly programs to overall strategic directions as the Franchise Operations Manager of The Generics Pharmacy; • Other Past Positions: 1.Business Development Manager GMI Global Exim Inc., Pasig City 2. Business Development Officer (OIC Franchising / Marketing OIC of Masagana Gas Corporations / FullSpeed Fuels, Inc.
Policies on Registration
1. To Avail of the EARLY BRID DISCOUNT, payment should be made no more than five (5) days adter registration.
2. For the seminar fee to be refunded, cancellation should be made not less than four (4) days before the date of the workshop.
3. Certificates will be given only to those who have actually attended the seminar. Those who register and pay but will not attend the workshop will be given handouts but not certificates.
4. Powermax Consulting Group will take video footage and/or photos of the seminar which may or may not include your recognizable image. By participating in this event, you consent to your voice, name, image, and/or likeness being used without compensation, in any form or medium, as part of the recording of the event and for any other commercial purposes (including in advertising and promotional materials)
5. The materials for this seminar are protected. Any form of audio, video or image recording of the seminar or PowerPoint slides used by the speaker is strictly prohibited.
6. Only the handouts will be given by the speaker. He / she is not obliged to provide a copy of other training materials like the Powerpoint file.
7. Companies / Organizations / Individuals with business(es) competitive with the businesses of Powermax Consulting Group (i.e., seminars, training, consultancy, and the like) are not allowed to register unless with written consent by the management of Powermax. Full disclosure of business line in registration is required. If anyone registers without full disclosure, and it is discovered that his business or one of his businesses is competitive with that of Powermax, his registration will be forfeited.
8. The management of Powermax reserves the right to refuse entry or evict any person who breaches these terms and conditions or deemed to be intoxicated or disorderly or under the influence of drugs.
9. The management of Powermax reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event because of unforeseen circumstances, fortuitous events, or any other unfavorable situations or conditions.
10. If the seminar is cancelled because of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure, Powermax will either refund the seminar fees paid by the participants / participating companies (but not the incidental costs such as transportation, plane tickets, hotel accommodation, per diem, and the like) or roll over the payment for other seminars of Powermax (provided that the seminar fee is the same or the difference will be rectified) depending on the preference of the participants / participating companies.
11. Upon reservation, your seat(s) will be reserved but there will be no seating arrangement. Preferred seats will be on a first-come first-served basis.