- Overview of Philippine Income Tax a. Income tax b. Business tax c. Withholding tax
- Overview of Financial Accounting a. PFRS b. PFRS for SME
- Differences between Accounting and Taxation
a. Borrowing costs
b. Foreign exchange gains and losses
c. Investment properties
d. Depreciation and amortization
e. Impairment losses
f. Unrealized gains and losses
g. Retirement benefit expense
h. Revenue from sale of real estate
j. Biological assets
k. Research and development costs
l. Organizational costs
m. Fines and penalties
n. Accounting changes and correction of errors
- The concept of deferred tax accounting a. Importance b. Components of income tax expense c. Temporary differences d. Excess MCIT e. Net operating loss carryover
- Accounting for business taxes a. VAT b. Other percentage taxes
Mr. Jekell Salosagcol, CPA
• Among the hats he wears are CPA Reviewer of Auditing Theory and Practice; Resource Speaker of PICPA CPE seminars on Accounting and Auditing Standards; and PFRS Trainer.
Technical and Training Consultant
Reyes and Tacandong & Co.
• He had also a stint as lecturer at De La Salle University; St. Scholastica’s College; and Colegio de San Juan de Letran.
• He was the second placer at the Philippine CPA Licensure Examination in May, 1995. Among his publications are: Basic Accounting Theory and Concepts; and A Guide in Understanding the Philippine Standards on Auditing.
Policies on Registration
1. To Avail of the EARLY BRID DISCOUNT, payment should be made no more than five (5) days adter registration.
2. For the seminar fee to be refunded, cancellation should be made not less than four (4) days before the date of the workshop.
3. Certificates will be given only to those who have actually attended the seminar. Those who register and pay but will not attend the workshop will be given handouts but not certificates.
4. Powermax Consulting Group will take video footage and/or photos of the seminar which may or may not include your recognizable image. By participating in this event, you consent to your voice, name, image, and/or likeness being used without compensation, in any form or medium, as part of the recording of the event and for any other commercial purposes (including in advertising and promotional materials)
5. The materials for this seminar are protected. Any form of audio, video or image recording of the seminar or PowerPoint slides used by the speaker is strictly prohibited.
6. Only the handouts will be given by the speaker. He / she is not obliged to provide a copy of other training materials like the Powerpoint file.
7. Companies / Organizations / Individuals with business(es) competitive with the businesses of Powermax Consulting Group (i.e., seminars, training, consultancy, and the like) are not allowed to register unless with written consent by the management of Powermax. Full disclosure of business line in registration is required. If anyone registers without full disclosure, and it is discovered that his business or one of his businesses is competitive with that of Powermax, his registration will be forfeited.
8. The management of Powermax reserves the right to refuse entry or evict any person who breaches these terms and conditions or deemed to be intoxicated or disorderly or under the influence of drugs.
9. The management of Powermax reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event because of unforeseen circumstances, fortuitous events, or any other unfavorable situations or conditions.
10. If the seminar is cancelled because of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure, Powermax will either refund the seminar fees paid by the participants / participating companies (but not the incidental costs such as transportation, plane tickets, hotel accommodation, per diem, and the like) or roll over the payment for other seminars of Powermax (provided that the seminar fee is the same or the difference will be rectified) depending on the preference of the participants / participating companies.
11. Upon reservation, your seat(s) will be reserved but there will be no seating arrangement. Preferred seats will be on a first-come first-served basis.