Module 1: Strategic Recruitment & Selection Framework
• Strategy Formulation
Module 2: Recruitment, Selection & Placement Procedure
Module 3: Job Analysis and Formulation of Job Description
• Methods of Job Analysis
• Critical Dimensions of Job Description
• Defining the Specifications
Module 4: Sourcing Talents
• Internal Sources: Advantages and Disadvantages
• External Sources: Advantages and Disadvantages
Module 5: Assessment & Selection Strategies
• Paper analysis
• Interview Techniques
• Psychological Testing
• Observation & Simulation
• Background Checking
• Assessment Center
• Medical Check-up
Module 6: Job Preview & Job Offer/Negotiation
• Practical Tips on Job Preview
• Key Points on Job Offer
• Practical Negotiation Tips
Module 7: Enculturation & Placement Processes
Module 8: Ethics in Staffing
• Closing Activities
At the end of the seminar, the participants would be able to source and select qualified talents for job placement. Specifically, they would be able to:
• Develop Job Descriptions and Job Specifications
• Recruit and Select Candidates
• Apply Appropriate Selection and Placement Techniques
Dr. Virgel C. Binghay Professor & Director Center for Industry Productivity and Competitiveness University of the Philippines (U.P. SOLAIR)Professor & Coordinator - Graduate Studies Program, School of Labor and Industrial Relations, University of the Philippines (UPSOLAIR)International lecturer (Australia, Canada, Japan, Germany, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.) Editor of the “Philippine Journal of Labor and Industrial Relations” Expert in corporate planning, organization development, human resource management, industrial relations and quality management. Accredited Voluntary Arbitrator of the Department of Labor & Employment Former Director, Center for Industry Productivity & Competitivenes
Policies on Registration
1. To Avail of the EARLY BRID DISCOUNT, payment should be made no more than five (5) days adter registration.
2. For the seminar fee to be refunded, cancellation should be made not less than four (4) days before the date of the workshop.
3. Certificates will be given only to those who have actually attended the seminar. Those who register and pay but will not attend the workshop will be given handouts but not certificates.
4. Powermax Consulting Group will take video footage and/or photos of the seminar which may or may not include your recognizable image. By participating in this event, you consent to your voice, name, image, and/or likeness being used without compensation, in any form or medium, as part of the recording of the event and for any other commercial purposes (including in advertising and promotional materials)
5. The materials for this seminar are protected. Any form of audio, video or image recording of the seminar or PowerPoint slides used by the speaker is strictly prohibited.
6. Only the handouts will be given by the speaker. He / she is not obliged to provide a copy of other training materials like the Powerpoint file.
7. Companies / Organizations / Individuals with business(es) competitive with the businesses of Powermax Consulting Group (i.e., seminars, training, consultancy, and the like) are not allowed to register unless with written consent by the management of Powermax. Full disclosure of business line in registration is required. If anyone registers without full disclosure, and it is discovered that his business or one of his businesses is competitive with that of Powermax, his registration will be forfeited.
8. The management of Powermax reserves the right to refuse entry or evict any person who breaches these terms and conditions or deemed to be intoxicated or disorderly or under the influence of drugs.
9. The management of Powermax reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event because of unforeseen circumstances, fortuitous events, or any other unfavorable situations or conditions.
10. If the seminar is cancelled because of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure, Powermax will either refund the seminar fees paid by the participants / participating companies (but not the incidental costs such as transportation, plane tickets, hotel accommodation, per diem, and the like) or roll over the payment for other seminars of Powermax (provided that the seminar fee is the same or the difference will be rectified) depending on the preference of the participants / participating companies.
11. Upon reservation, your seat(s) will be reserved but there will be no seating arrangement. Preferred seats will be on a first-come first-served basis.