COURSE OUTLINE (REVISED CORPORATION CODE)
II. HISTORY OF THE OLD CORPORATION CODE
III. BACKGROUND OF REPUBLIC ACT NO. 11232, REVISED CORPORATION CODE
IV. GENERAL PROVISIONS
V. INCORPORATION AND ORGANIZATION OF PRIVATE CORPORATIONS
VI. BOARD OF DIRECTORS / TRUSTEES AND OFFICERS
VII. POWERS OF CORPORATIONS
X. STOCKS AND STOCKHOLDERS
XI. CORPORATE BOOKS AND RECORDS
XII. MERGER AND CONSOLIDATION
XIII. APPRAISAL RIGHT
XIV. NON-STOCK CORPORATION
XV. CLOSE CORPORATIONS
XVI. SPECIAL CORPORATIONS
XVIII. FOREIGN CORPORATIONS
XIX. INVESTIGATIONS, OFFENSES AND PENALTIES
XX. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
XXI. SEC MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 07, SERIES OF 2019 (ONE PERSON CORPORATION)
Mr. Arnold Apdua, CPA
• Fifteen (15) years of meaningful experience in tax practice
Former Revenue District Officer (RDO) Bureau of Internal Revenue
Tax Lawyer - Quasha Ancheta Peña Nolasco Law Office
• Seven (7) years as Revenue Officer of the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and eight (8) years as individual practitioner.
• Tax lawyer of Quasha Ancheta Peña Nolasco Law Office.
• Managing Partner of AAA and Co., CPAs
• Professional career as an associate auditor of Sycip Gorres Velayo and Co. (SGV & Co.) in 2004
• BIR as Revenue Officer where he performed tax audit and investigations including regular and special tax investigations
• BIR Special Task Force such as drafting the BIR Industry Audit Manual and tax compliance audit of government agencies.
• Several commendations from the BIR including consistent Top Revenue Collector in BIR Mandaluyong from 2009 to 2011
• Noted expertise in handling transactional taxes
Policies on Registration
1. To Avail of the EARLY BRID DISCOUNT, payment should be made no more than five (5) days adter registration.
2. For the seminar fee to be refunded, cancellation should be made not less than four (4) days before the date of the workshop.
3. Certificates will be given only to those who have actually attended the seminar. Those who register and pay but will not attend the workshop will be given handouts but not certificates.
4. Powermax Consulting Group will take video footage and/or photos of the seminar which may or may not include your recognizable image. By participating in this event, you consent to your voice, name, image, and/or likeness being used without compensation, in any form or medium, as part of the recording of the event and for any other commercial purposes (including in advertising and promotional materials)
5. The materials for this seminar are protected. Any form of audio, video or image recording of the seminar or PowerPoint slides used by the speaker is strictly prohibited.
6. Only the handouts will be given by the speaker. He / she is not obliged to provide a copy of other training materials like the Powerpoint file.
7. Companies / Organizations / Individuals with business(es) competitive with the businesses of Powermax Consulting Group (i.e., seminars, training, consultancy, and the like) are not allowed to register unless with written consent by the management of Powermax. Full disclosure of business line in registration is required. If anyone registers without full disclosure, and it is discovered that his business or one of his businesses is competitive with that of Powermax, his registration will be forfeited.
8. The management of Powermax reserves the right to refuse entry or evict any person who breaches these terms and conditions or deemed to be intoxicated or disorderly or under the influence of drugs.
9. The management of Powermax reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event because of unforeseen circumstances, fortuitous events, or any other unfavorable situations or conditions.
10. If the seminar is cancelled because of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure, Powermax will either refund the seminar fees paid by the participants / participating companies (but not the incidental costs such as transportation, plane tickets, hotel accommodation, per diem, and the like) or roll over the payment for other seminars of Powermax (provided that the seminar fee is the same or the difference will be rectified) depending on the preference of the participants / participating companies.
11. Upon reservation, your seat(s) will be reserved but there will be no seating arrangement. Preferred seats will be on a first-come first-served basis.