1. Defining Management
2. Transition Into Management
3. Three-Step Logic for Managers and Supervisors
4. Understanding People
5. Becoming a People Expert
5.1. Changing Viewpoints
5.2. Expanding Comfort Zone
5.4. Developing Mindset
6. Management Functions
9. Managerial Grid
10. Situational Leadership
11. Interactive Management
12. Leadership and Power
13. Knowing Your People
14. Decision Making
15.1. Requirement for a Leader-Communicator
15.2. Time, Temper, Tone, Tact
15.3. 5C’s of Communication
16. Theories of Leadership
17. Developing People
18. Selecting People
Mr. Barbie AtienzaHead of External Affairs, Manila Bulletin Publishing Corporation
He is an accomplished professional in both fields of Public Relations and Human Resource Management. Currently, he is the Head of External Affairs of Manila Bulletin Publishing Corporation. Among the positions he has handled before are:
Managing Director of MAPECON Philippines, Inc.,
VP for Human Resource Management of James Hardie Building Products.
President of People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP)
President of the Society of Fellows in People Management.
- Managing Director of MAPECON Philippines, Inc.,
- VP for Human Resource Management of James Hardie Building Products.
- President of People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP)
- President of the Society of Fellows in People Management.
He is also a much sought after speaker, lecturer, consultant and host/emcee in the Philippines and various countries. Likewise, he is a known socio-civic leader having been a Barangay Chairman and volunteer for various organizations, embracing various advocacies and causes. Concurrently, he is the Vice President of the Public Relations Society of the Philippines and the United Print Media Group. He is a writer and broadcaster, hosting TV and radio programs including “Good Job Philippines” currently airing over DZRJ 810AM every Saturday morning.
Policies on Registration
1. To Avail of the EARLY BRID DISCOUNT, payment should be made no more than five (5) days adter registration.
2. For the seminar fee to be refunded, cancellation should be made not less than four (4) days before the date of the workshop.
3. Certificates will be given only to those who have actually attended the seminar. Those who register and pay but will not attend the workshop will be given handouts but not certificates.
4. Powermax Consulting Group will take video footage and/or photos of the seminar which may or may not include your recognizable image. By participating in this event, you consent to your voice, name, image, and/or likeness being used without compensation, in any form or medium, as part of the recording of the event and for any other commercial purposes (including in advertising and promotional materials)
5. The materials for this seminar are protected. Any form of audio, video or image recording of the seminar or PowerPoint slides used by the speaker is strictly prohibited.
6. Only the handouts will be given by the speaker. He / she is not obliged to provide a copy of other training materials like the Powerpoint file.
7. Companies / Organizations / Individuals with business(es) competitive with the businesses of Powermax Consulting Group (i.e., seminars, training, consultancy, and the like) are not allowed to register unless with written consent by the management of Powermax. Full disclosure of business line in registration is required. If anyone registers without full disclosure, and it is discovered that his business or one of his businesses is competitive with that of Powermax, his registration will be forfeited.
8. The management of Powermax reserves the right to refuse entry or evict any person who breaches these terms and conditions or deemed to be intoxicated or disorderly or under the influence of drugs.
9. The management of Powermax reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event because of unforeseen circumstances, fortuitous events, or any other unfavorable situations or conditions.
10. If the seminar is cancelled because of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure, Powermax will either refund the seminar fees paid by the participants / participating companies (but not the incidental costs such as transportation, plane tickets, hotel accommodation, per diem, and the like) or roll over the payment for other seminars of Powermax (provided that the seminar fee is the same or the difference will be rectified) depending on the preference of the participants / participating companies.
11. Upon reservation, your seat(s) will be reserved but there will be no seating arrangement. Preferred seats will be on a first-come first-served basis.