OBJECTIVES OF THE SEMINAR
at the end of the seminar, participants would be able to:
1. Understand the essentials of efficient purchasing management.
2. Understand principles and practice of effective procurement management
3. Build the skills towards better Purchasing.
4. Develop the right focus interms of handling the challenging tasks across the lines of the
To get the right dynamics during the seminar-workshop, there would be interactions, individual and group activities, using NLP to gain more alternative experiences
- Essence Of Business Organizations : Deliver The Commitments To Customers (a critical introduction to appreciate the value given by Purchasing systems)
- Challenges In Purchasing As A Function In Organization (identification of the bottlenecks and concerns of conventional purchasing)
- Role And Responsibilities Of A Results-Driven Purchaser (clarification and identification of the needed qualities towards a more results-driven Purchasing professional)
- Framework And Cycle Of Purchasing Necessary For Healthy Organizations (presentation of the appropriate framework that creates the exchange between Purchasing and internal departments as well as external parties)
- Understanding Purchasing Systems (addressing the key gaps towards better creation of results-driven processes that tracks the efforts of the purchasing role)
- Pitfalls In Purchasing Systems – Risks
- (clarity of the risks and where they could be present and would then have to be addressed accordingly)
- Principles And Concept Of Purchasing With Supplier/Vendor Management
- (build a more results-driven purchasing process by understanding its principles and guidelines)
- What Is Purchasing Management : Managing Suppliers/Vendors (Build the philosophy of managing better the stages in Purchasing to be able to deliver the expected results)
- Transformation From Purchasing To Procurement (a healthy discussion to define and clarify the similarities and differences of Purchasing and Procurement)
- Upstream Procurement Management (6 Steps Of Upstream) (discussion on the interactions of the Purchasing Team with internal departments)
- Downstream Procurement Management (6 Steps Of Downstream) (discussion on the interactions of the Purchasing Team with Suppliers)
- Improving The Process Of Purchasing Responsive (Moving forward initiatives that should be taken for the improvement of the Purchasing initiatives and results with vendor management)
Mr. Ricardo "Ricky " De Vera
• International Management & Process Trainer - Singapore/Japan (AOTS/JICA)
MBA, CSP, CMP
• Lead Strategic Facilitator - ASEAN Center Of People Competency Excellence
• Credit And Receivables Management Consultant
• Risk And Collection Specialist – Mentor
• International Certified Sales/Service Trainer - Australia/New Zealand/
• 1st Filipino Certified Instructor Leadership/Strategic Innovation -Germany
• Certified Facilitator/Coach Ken Blanchard Situational Leadership, USA
• EQ/Behavioral Psychology Mentor/Coach - Daniel Goleman /DISK/NLP
Policies on Registration
1. To Avail of the EARLY BRID DISCOUNT, payment should be made no more than five (5) days adter registration.
2. For the seminar fee to be refunded, cancellation should be made not less than four (4) days before the date of the workshop.
3. Certificates will be given only to those who have actually attended the seminar. Those who register and pay but will not attend the workshop will be given handouts but not certificates.
4. Powermax Consulting Group will take video footage and/or photos of the seminar which may or may not include your recognizable image. By participating in this event, you consent to your voice, name, image, and/or likeness being used without compensation, in any form or medium, as part of the recording of the event and for any other commercial purposes (including in advertising and promotional materials)
5. The materials for this seminar are protected. Any form of audio, video or image recording of the seminar or PowerPoint slides used by the speaker is strictly prohibited.
6. Only the handouts will be given by the speaker. He / she is not obliged to provide a copy of other training materials like the Powerpoint file.
7. Companies / Organizations / Individuals with business(es) competitive with the businesses of Powermax Consulting Group (i.e., seminars, training, consultancy, and the like) are not allowed to register unless with written consent by the management of Powermax. Full disclosure of business line in registration is required. If anyone registers without full disclosure, and it is discovered that his business or one of his businesses is competitive with that of Powermax, his registration will be forfeited.
8. The management of Powermax reserves the right to refuse entry or evict any person who breaches these terms and conditions or deemed to be intoxicated or disorderly or under the influence of drugs.
9. The management of Powermax reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event because of unforeseen circumstances, fortuitous events, or any other unfavorable situations or conditions.
10. If the seminar is cancelled because of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure, Powermax will either refund the seminar fees paid by the participants / participating companies (but not the incidental costs such as transportation, plane tickets, hotel accommodation, per diem, and the like) or roll over the payment for other seminars of Powermax (provided that the seminar fee is the same or the difference will be rectified) depending on the preference of the participants / participating companies.
11. Upon reservation, your seat(s) will be reserved but there will be no seating arrangement. Preferred seats will be on a first-come first-served basis.