At the end of the learning session, the participants would :
• Understand and internalize the essence, principles and applicationof Counselling in people in influencing their performance.
• Understand and internalize the essence, principles and applicationof Coaching in people in influencing their performance.
• Understand and internalize the essence, principles and application of Mentoring in people in influencing their performance.
• Have a holistic appreciation and proper application ofCounselling, Coaching and Mentoring.
• Art and Science Of People Performance : How Do You Balance These (a vital introduction into the philosophy behind people performance)
• Critical Principles In People Productivity And Performance (identification of critical principles that underlies in each employee motive)
• Major Dimensions That Affects Employee Success In Organizations (research findings on the three major determinants that can make or break an employee from performing or even staying in an organization)
• Internalize The Behavioral Theories In Managing Employees (significant learnings from theories of behavior that affects the EQ and IQ of employees and the instigation/drive in them)
• Intellectual Quotient VS Emotional Quotient : Which One (an important topic that defines clearly the impact of IQ and EQ to employee attitude, behavior and thinking)
• Develop EQ Interventions That Influences Productivity – Performance (impact of productivity which should be the focus to attain performance)
• Counselling Intervention : Essence And Principles (a deep-dive into the essence, purpose and principles of Counselling)
• Counselling Intervention : Situations Where It Applies (identification of the criteria wherein Counselling situations will be needed)
• Counselling Interventions : Initiatives/How To Conduct Counselling (a walkthrough of the roadmap, stages and conduct of Counselling sessions)
• Coaching Intervention : Essence And Principles (a deep-dive into the essence, purpose and principles of Coaching)
• Coaching Intervention : Situations Where It Applies (identification of the criteria wherein Coaching situations will be needed)
• Coaching Intervention : Initiatives/How To Conduct Coaching (a walkthrough of the roadmap, stages and conduct of Coaching sessions)
• Mentoring Intervention : Essence And Principles (a deep-dive into the essence, purpose and principles of Mentoring)
• Mentoring Intervention : Situations Where It Applies (identification of the criteria wherein Mentoring situations will be needed)
• Mentoring Intervention : Initiatives/How To Conduct Mentoring (a walkthrough of the roadmap, stages and conduct of Mentoring sessions)
• Synergy Of The Roadmap : Counselling – Coaching – Mentoring (recap of the learning and how these would complement each one)
Ricardo "Ricky " De Vera MBA, CSP, CMPInternational Management & Process Trainer - Singapore/Japan (AOTS/JICA) Lead Strategic Facilitator - ASEAN Center Of People Competency Excellence Credit And Receivables Management Consultant Risk And Collection Specialist – Mentor International Certified Sales/Service Trainer - Australia/New Zealand/ 1st Filipino Certified Instructor Leadership/Strategic Innovation -Germany Certified Facilitator/Coach Ken Blanchard Situational Leadership, USA EQ/Behavioral Psychology Mentor/Coach - Daniel Goleman /DISK/NLP
Policies on Registration
1. To Avail of the EARLY BRID DISCOUNT, payment should be made no more than five (5) days adter registration.
2. For the seminar fee to be refunded, cancellation should be made not less than four (4) days before the date of the workshop.
3. Certificates will be given only to those who have actually attended the seminar. Those who register and pay but will not attend the workshop will be given handouts but not certificates.
4. Powermax Consulting Group will take video footage and/or photos of the seminar which may or may not include your recognizable image. By participating in this event, you consent to your voice, name, image, and/or likeness being used without compensation, in any form or medium, as part of the recording of the event and for any other commercial purposes (including in advertising and promotional materials)
5. The materials for this seminar are protected. Any form of audio, video or image recording of the seminar or PowerPoint slides used by the speaker is strictly prohibited.
6. Only the handouts will be given by the speaker. He / she is not obliged to provide a copy of other training materials like the Powerpoint file.
7. Companies / Organizations / Individuals with business(es) competitive with the businesses of Powermax Consulting Group (i.e., seminars, training, consultancy, and the like) are not allowed to register unless with written consent by the management of Powermax. Full disclosure of business line in registration is required. If anyone registers without full disclosure, and it is discovered that his business or one of his businesses is competitive with that of Powermax, his registration will be forfeited.
8. The management of Powermax reserves the right to refuse entry or evict any person who breaches these terms and conditions or deemed to be intoxicated or disorderly or under the influence of drugs.
9. The management of Powermax reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event because of unforeseen circumstances, fortuitous events, or any other unfavorable situations or conditions.
10. If the seminar is cancelled because of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure, Powermax will either refund the seminar fees paid by the participants / participating companies (but not the incidental costs such as transportation, plane tickets, hotel accommodation, per diem, and the like) or roll over the payment for other seminars of Powermax (provided that the seminar fee is the same or the difference will be rectified) depending on the preference of the participants / participating companies.
11. Upon reservation, your seat(s) will be reserved but there will be no seating arrangement. Preferred seats will be on a first-come first-served basis.