RESPONSIVE HR: Challenges and Opportunities
OUTLINE OF TOPICS
• Responsive HR: Challenges and Opportunities
• Responsive Workforce Planning
• Responsive Coaching
• Responsive Change Management
• Responsive HR Leadership
• Customer Centric HR
• Green Workplaces
• HR Business Partnering
• Positive HR Image and Branding
• Do’s and Don’ts in Outsourcing
• OSH, EML and other IR Updates
• Talent Retention: Upskilling, Reskilling, Retooling
• Philippine HR Data Problem and How to Fix It
• Digitization and New Ways of Doing Work
• Step-Back Leadership
• HR Mounting Organization’s Events
• AQ for Ambiguous Environment
• Trust Centered Workplace Relations
• Innovative Culture Change Interventions
• HR is PR: PR is HR
• CEO Forum: Young Leaders Maturity
• Ethical Leadership for Volatile Environment
* Topics are subject to change without prior notice
TOP CALIBER SPEAKERS
Mr. Barbie Atienza
Head of External Affairs
Manila Bulletin Publishing Corporation
Ms. Claire Boscq-Scott
The Busy Queen Bee Ltd
Global Customer Service Guru, Speaker, CX Adviser, Mystery
Ms. Delby Bragais AICI CIM
The North Road Image Consultancy & Fashion Group
Ms. Ellen C. Fullido
Vice President-Human Resources
Manila Broadcasting Co
Mr. Ericson A. del Castillo, MIR
Country Head-Human Resources
General Affairs & Information Technology/System
Nissan Philippines, Inc.
Ms. Fe Marie Cabantac
Center for Innovation Change and Productivity
Ms. Grace Abella - Zata
Ms. Haidee Enriquez
Vice-President, Global Talent Acquisition
Mr. Jesse Francis Rebustillo
People Management Association of the Phils (PMAP)
Mr. Jose Christoper C. Cadua
Vice-President & Head Human Resources & Administration
Atty. Josephus B. Jimenez
People Management Association of the Phils (PMAP)
Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)
Drs. Joyce Carols
International Speaker, Author, TEDx Speaker
Founder & Owner Enjoy EsC and Drive4Diversity.com
Mr. Lloyd Luna
CEO and Founder
Ms. Michelle Mras
Keynote Speaker, Author, TEDx Speaker, Radio Host
Certified John Maxwell Team Executive Director
Certified D.I.S.C. Human Behavior Consultant
Mr. Nonong Noriega
Division Head, Employee Development
Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT)
Mr. Patrick Gentry
CEO and Co-Founder
Ms. Rhoda Castro Caliwara
Philippine Association of Legitimate Service Contractors (PALSCON)
Ms. Rosalina O. Fuentes, Ph.D
President and Dean
SAIDI Graduate School of Organization Development
Dr. Virgel C. Binghay
Professor & Director
Center for Industry Productivity and Competitiveness School of Labor &
Industrial Relations University of the Philippines (U.P. SOLAIR)
Policies on Registration
1. To Avail of the EARLY BRID DISCOUNT, payment should be made no more than five (5) days adter registration.
2. For the seminar fee to be refunded, cancellation should be made not less than four (4) days before the date of the workshop.
3. Certificates will be given only to those who have actually attended the seminar. Those who register and pay but will not attend the workshop will be given handouts but not certificates.
4. Powermax Consulting Group will take video footage and/or photos of the seminar which may or may not include your recognizable image. By participating in this event, you consent to your voice, name, image, and/or likeness being used without compensation, in any form or medium, as part of the recording of the event and for any other commercial purposes (including in advertising and promotional materials)
5. The materials for this seminar are protected. Any form of audio, video or image recording of the seminar or PowerPoint slides used by the speaker is strictly prohibited.
6. Only the handouts will be given by the speaker. He / she is not obliged to provide a copy of other training materials like the Powerpoint file.
7. Companies / Organizations / Individuals with business(es) competitive with the businesses of Powermax Consulting Group (i.e., seminars, training, consultancy, and the like) are not allowed to register unless with written consent by the management of Powermax. Full disclosure of business line in registration is required. If anyone registers without full disclosure, and it is discovered that his business or one of his businesses is competitive with that of Powermax, his registration will be forfeited.
8. The management of Powermax reserves the right to refuse entry or evict any person who breaches these terms and conditions or deemed to be intoxicated or disorderly or under the influence of drugs.
9. The management of Powermax reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event because of unforeseen circumstances, fortuitous events, or any other unfavorable situations or conditions.
10. If the seminar is cancelled because of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure, Powermax will either refund the seminar fees paid by the participants / participating companies (but not the incidental costs such as transportation, plane tickets, hotel accommodation, per diem, and the like) or roll over the payment for other seminars of Powermax (provided that the seminar fee is the same or the difference will be rectified) depending on the preference of the participants / participating companies.
11. Upon reservation, your seat(s) will be reserved but there will be no seating arrangement. Preferred seats will be on a first-come first-served basis.